Nia Peebles

OP
S

SteelShadow

I believe shs does have formal training in wing chun and wushu.But I may be wrong but it seems like I remeber an article on her in inside kungfu mag..

OP
M

Master of Blades

Originally posted by tarabos
who is Nia Peebles? anyone have a picture...maybe i'd know her if i saw her.

Was bout to ask the same thing :asian:

OP
K

Kirk

Attachments

• $nia.jpg
    $nia.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 796
OP
J

jeffkyle

Originally posted by Kirk
Fame, Walker, Texas Ranger

Fame??? I didn't know that! She is HOT though. I have seen her in Walker, Texas Ranger...just yesterday i watched an episode with her in it!:D

OP
R

RCastillo

Trained her in his style, though I can't remember what it is. He was also a stunt coordinator on that show. She holds like a orange/purple belt. Not very high ranked, but very athletic.

OP
R

redfive

Wow I l realy had the hots for Nia in High school. She was actualy a pop rock artist in the 80s she had a few top songs and then stopped. I was shocked when I first saw her in Walker. One of my best friends father was realy good friends with her and used to play back up for her. I never got to meet her though. Damn. I still have the hots for her. I'm going to try to find her songs. I cant even think of one, but I know they where good.

Your friend in the Combative Arts, Redfive

OP
D

Dennis_Mahon

Birthday: December 10, 1961 (41)
Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Sign Ox (element: Metal)
Birthplace: Hollywood, California, USA
Height 5' 2" (1m57)

OP
I

islandtime

Originally posted by moromoro
i saw her album in the record shops they trying to sell it for 1$
also she was in steven seagals new film half past dead she fights JaRULE

She was past hot, and into fire in Half Past Dead. She played a bad girl and wore some fine leather outifts (pant,pant).

Gene Gabel

Latest Discussions