Nfl

tko4u

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I figure there is a topic on almost everything here, why not discuss nfl and anything nfl related.

Did anyone see the giants going 4-0 in the first 4 this season? They are looking better than last year, and without strahan! I think winning the sb finally boosted elis confidence. He is a talented kid, i think people just give him too hard of a time because of peyton

celtic_crippler

Senior Master
Reaction score
NY is doing great and so are the Titans (anybody see that coming?)

I'm personally proud of my Falcons at 3-2. I don't think anyone expected them to do as well as they have. Turner is gold. I'm glad to see them getting back to basics. Run-Run-Run.

If they end up with 6+ wins this year I will consider it a success.

...Oh...and thanks to the Vikings for beating the Saints. :)

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
How about the Redskins who would have thought they would be a top team this year

OP
tko4u

tko4u

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I think miami could be on to something with the new offense. new england couldnt stop it, san diego couldnt. I think brown could turn out to be a pretty good runner.

On to the cowboys, I was so happy when julius jones was gone, i thought great, marion barber will play all the time. lets face it, the guy is a machine, but now felix jones comes in, and he is probably just as good as a lot of the backs in the league, just not as hit happy as barber

Latest Discussions