NEWS FLASH Gou Ronin had an accident.

K

KenpoGirl

Please read this exerp from the local news paper.

A Canadian "accidentally" fell into a beer vat during a tour of the Labatt's Brewing Facility in London, ON, today. Though not injured the plant officials estimate the "victim" drank fifteen gallons of beer before he could be removed forcibly from the vat.

Best Wishes and Get Well Cards should be sent to the local Detox centre.

;)

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'd question that 'accidentally' part.... Something about the victim taking a running start, yelling 'BANZAI!' as they went off the 'high dive' into said vat.....

very suspicious Id say....

OP
R

Richard S.

have they said anything about disinfecting the vat? or can we look forward to a "gouronin" flavored beer?........

OP
T

tonbo

can we look forward to a "gouronin" flavored beer?........

**SHUDDER** **GRIMACE** **REALLY BITTER BEER FACE**

:rofl: :rofl:

Peace--

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
15 gals? LOL more like 1500! :D

I knew Strange Brew was a true Canadian Film. :) (Anyone remember the scene where they locked Bob McKenzie in the beer tank and started filling it? The line "I cant believe he drank it all!" comes to mind...come to think of it....Gou does look a bit like Rick Maranis..... LOL:rofl:

OP
K

KenpoGirl

Originally posted by Richard S.

have they said anything about disinfecting the vat? or can we look forward to a "gouronin" flavored beer?........

Gou Ale:

Hmmmm I'm guessing it would be quite Sharp, but have very little Depth, with a hint of Cheap Cologne, and a very bitter After Taste.

OP
T

tonbo

....after re-reading that article, I have to wonder about the "accidentally" falling into the vat thing......

Can you actually "accidentally" fall into a vat over and over? I mean, once you climb out, can you "accidentally" fall in again....and again....and again...?

Didn't think so.....:)

Peace--

OP
G

GouRonin

Originally posted by KenpoGirl
Gou Ale:
Hmmmm I'm guessing it would be quite Sharp, but have very little Depth, with a hint of Cheap Cologne, and a very bitter After Taste.

Sharp, yes. Bitter, maybe. Cheap? Nothing about me is cheap behbeh! Except maybe my shots.

OP
L

lifewise

Originally posted by KenpoGirl

Gou Ale:

Very good Kenpo Girl - VERY good!!!!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Latest Discussions