New X-kan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ginshun

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Fu_Bag said:
The idea of this new x-kan is interesting. I don't think I'd start my own art and call any part of it "ninjutsu" though, if for no other reason than I'd get sick of my *** having to do a sakki avoidance of Don Roley's foot every five seconds, all day, everyday. Aside from that, let the test of time begin.

As a matter of fact, due to people insisting that training directly at the source is the only way to train, I went and found an instructor and we started our own style. We call it "Poohjutsu" "The Way of Moving Like Pooh". Actually, it's based around a programmable Winnie the Pooh toy that I've programmed to say

"No Fu Bag-san!!! Lower!!! You must lower your butt to the floor if you want to be one with Poohjutsu!!!",

"When you can snatch the batteries from my butt, you will be ready to leave the temple",

"Ah, Fu Bag-san... The way of Poohjutsu is not for everyone. You must be a little bit crazy to put up with Pooh for the length of your life",

"No, no, Fu Bag-san. To become anything, you must learn to put up with Pooh, have natural movement, and never, ever give up!!! Gambatte!!!"

p.s. Oh yes, there WILL be a home study course available to select students...... Stay tuned....

and for god sakes don't spar or do anything at full speed, that would be bad for your Poohjutsu.

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mesdames et messieurs, I believe this thread has run it's course, and will now be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions