New To MT

R

RyanValido

Hello all, My name is Ryan Valido. I live in Florida, just outside of Ft.Lauderdale. I am a 3rd Degree Black Belt in Taekwondo, I trained under Masters Ernie Lopez Sr. & Randy Ibarra. Currently I'm training in Jujitsu and general grappling. I train with my original instructor in a small invite only setting (We call it "the real fight club") no rankings, just hard training and good friends. Ive been training since I was 4 years old. (almost consistantly) I no longer really care about ranking and respect all styles of martial arts equally for their merits.

I am interested in meeting other people who share the same ideas about martial arts.

Ryan

ppko

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
RyanValido said:
Hello all, My name is Ryan Valido. I live in Florida, just outside of Ft.Lauderdale. I am a 3rd Degree Black Belt in Taekwondo, I trained under Masters Ernie Lopez Sr. & Randy Ibarra. Currently I'm training in Jujitsu and general grappling. I train with my original instructor in a small invite only setting (We call it "the real fight club") no rankings, just hard training and good friends. Ive been training since I was 4 years old. (almost consistantly) I no longer really care about ranking and respect all styles of martial arts equally for their merits.

I am interested in meeting other people who share the same ideas about martial arts.

Ryan
You have come to the right place just like everywhere else though you have the good seeds and bad seeds I hope you find what you are looking for here

Xequat

Black Belt
Reaction score
Yay! Welcome to MartialTalk. I just joined a month ago and I've spent a lot of time on here learning about martial arts, politics, and a bunch of other things, too. It's a great site to discuss anything MA related from values of kata, old fighting knowledge, and brand new, state-of-the-art techniques. I love it and I hope you do too.

bignick

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
howdy...oof-da, i hope i don't sound like i'm from minnesota, dontchya know?

bignick

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
i actually started my last post with howdy and realized how backwater it sounded...anyway, seriously...welcome to MT as it's called

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ryan-

Welcome to MT!!! This is a great forum, with many good people!

Mike

OP
S

sifu nick

Welcome to MT. I'm sure you'll find plenty of good info on a variety of topics.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ryan I to like you care nothing about rank anymore, the training is what matters. Nice to have you aboard good luck and GOD BLESS

OP
G

Gary Crawford

Very inpresive credentials!I hope to bump into you someday.I hope you find MT as enjoyable as I do.I'm really addicted.In fact I am looking for a "twelve step progam".I got it bad,man,I'm strung out!

Kane

Black Belt
Reaction score
RyanValido said:

Ryan
Welcome to the forums. I think they should make a seperate section for new member intros since Martial Talk seems to be one of the fastest growing forums. Many large forums have a seperate section for new members to introduce themselves.

kenpo tiger

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hi Ryan. How are you faring with all those hurricanes? Well, I hope.

You'll find all sorts of opinions (and how!:daf: ) on this forum, and some very good advice about non-martial subjects, should you choose to utilize those portions of it. It's a great group, but watch out for us ladies :)) ask BigNick about that!)

Latest Discussions