New to MartialTalk

Bob Klein

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello to everyone from a newly signed up member of this forum. I teach Tai-chi-Chuan on Long Island, N. Y. Most people take this art for the health exercises but a small number go on to the full contact fighting aspect.
I have been teaching since 1975 but our school has just kept to itself for all these years as I have not had much time to become part of a larger community. Now with the internet I feel it might be easier to re-join the human race.
My teacher is Grandmaster William C. C. Chen and I have studied other aspects of healing such as chi-gung with other teachers. The system of chi-gung I teach I now call "Zookinesis" as it is based on the movements of animals. I have written two books on Tai-chi-Chuan: "Movements of Magic" and "Movements of Power".
I am looking forward to viewing all these posts to learn about other systems of martial arts. Most of my familiarity with other systems comes from my video/DVD business, producing and selling programs by many teachers of many arts. I hope I can contribute something to this forum.
Bob

I've ordered many of your Kung Fu videos in the past, and talked to you on the phone before. I really think they are great! Its excellent to know that you have joined this forum.

Dave

Welcome to MT.
I look forward to reading your thoughts on many subjects

Greetings and Welcome to MT..

Welcome. I have seen your books on the shelf, but I haven't picked one up and since I am not a Chinese Martial Artist, I am not familiar with what you do. Because of that, I am glad you logged on sir, and I look forward to hearing your perspective! :)

Back