New Star Wars trailer

OP
D

Drunken Master

:cool:

Absolutely superb. Best fun I have had all day. More please.

OP
S

Shinzu

i missed the trailer on tv but was able to see it on my friends computer like a year ago.

i also saw it when i took my son to see the harry potter movie. i must have been the only one screaming..LOL

episode 1 was a little but dissapointing when i saw it at first, but i grew to really love afer the 20th time:)

as far as jar jar... he was ok. could take him or leave him, but i think george lucas knows what he's doing and everyone will be happy with this movie.

OP
K

Kirk

Where in PA are you from Shinzu? I have family in Mon Valley,
just southeast of Pittsburgh.

OP
S

Shinzu

im in northeast pa. around the scranton area. about 2 hours from pittsburgh.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
SWAOTC - EP2 Predictions
Couple of predictions:

1- Yoda will fight. He will use a dual lightsaber technique similar to the art of Arnis or Escrima.

2- Jar Jar will Die. It will however, be in such a way as to move all but the coldest of heart to feel for him

3- Palpatine-Sidious and Count Dooku-Darth Tyrannus will in fact turn out to be clones.

4- Ewan McGregor will prove to even the biggest doubter that he is in fact, Kenobi, and hammer home his ownership of the roll by performing in a manner that would make the late Alec Guiness proud.

5- The battle scenes will put to shame -ANYTHING- done to date, including Gladiator and Pearl Harbor. I've heard that the scope of these battles will be intense!

6- In the battle with Yoda, you will see why he is held in such high esteme, and just what a true Jedi Master can do.

7- Where with Darth Maul you saw a Sith at the height of his martial skills, with Darth Tyrannus you will see a Sith Lord weilding powers only hinted at by the aging Emperor in ROTJ.

Am I right? Check back after you see it, and see.

deadhand31

Brown Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
The 7th layer of Hell. Wisconsin, to the rest of y
kaith, if jar jar dies, all will rejoice. i will be laughing my head off for the entire movie!! :roflmao:

every utterance of stupidity made by that gungan destroys a small portion of my soul.... and i am unable to get it back..... his foolish antics tighten a deep well of excrutiating sadness within me..... making me want to curl up in a corner, and weep uncontrollably........
:wah:

hey! can someone make an emoticon of jar jar dying a slow, painful death?????

OP
S

Shinzu

sounds like some good predictions kaith. either way the film is gonna kick major butt.

OP
K

Kirk

How would you like the scene to go? The Jar Jar gets wasted
scene? Here's mine:

Mace Windu is sitting down at a cafe, wanting to be alone, yet Jar
Jar sits at his table. At Mace Windu's side is a light saber that
has "bad *** mother f-er" written on it. Jar Jar goes on and
on asking personal questions of Mace Windu. Finally Mace Windu
in the blink of an eye grabs Jar Jar's tongue, whips out his light
sabre holds it inches from Jar Jar's head, and
screams, "SAY 'YOUSA' AGAIN!!". And Jar Jar being the idiot he
is, says "yousa scary!" as his head rolls off his shoulders.

:D :D :D

OP
F

fist of fury

LOL thats great you should fax that in to lucas so he can add that scene in there.

OP
D

daniel_r

Ive seen all the trailers and yup does make me want to go see it more.... but then even if the trailers had sucked id still have gone being a massive Star Wars fan.

Lets just hope its more Samuel L than Jar Jar this time... that was a crime in Episode 1

OP
R

Ronin

You guys have to realize that Lucas targeted the 1st episode to young kids which is why Jar Jar was so goofy. I dont think he had thought he would of gotten so much flack for it though. Also He got razzed for the ewoks and C3P0 as well people hated those guys. But the second episode looks good and a have a pal that was a member of the test audience and he says its great! It has more action and Yoda actually fights with a lightsaber!! He compares it to Empire strikes Back. Well we'll see.

Latest Discussions