:wavey:

Don't forget .....
6) Dodging the Jabs
7) Exageration of Truth
8) Inflation of Ego
9) Terrifying the Newbies
and my personal favourite
10) Escape from Sanity

That's the yellow belt requirements in a nutshell.
It goes downhill from there. ;)

Dot

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sigh....Its the water...has to be the water....

Note to self...bring bottled water when visiting London On.

:D

Now...... whats this about all y'alls tails? Pics good, videos better.... :D Course, if they aint family friendly, feel free to email em. HeHeHe.

OP
T

tunetigress

Naw, it's just another case of incredibly well-developed Canadian sense of humour! You can't blame it on the water! :fart:

OP
L

lifewise

Originally posted by KenpoGirl

:wavey:

Don't forget .....
6) Dodging the Jabs
7) Exageration of Truth
8) Inflation of Ego
9) Terrifying the Newbies
and my personal favourite
10) Escape from Sanity

That's the yellow belt requirements in a nutshell.
It goes downhill from there. ;)

Dot

Well thanks to you and Seig, we have the names to our ten yellow belt techniques... shall we get together and come up with the moves too! You know that just HAS so much potential - :rofl:

OP
K

KenpoGirl

Originally posted by lifewise

Well thanks to you and Seig, we have the names to our ten yellow belt techniques... shall we get together and come up with the moves too! You know that just HAS so much potential - :rofl:

Hmmmmm. Do you think if I did Bryson would except it as a thesis for my black belt. (in the far future of course) :idunno:

Dot

OP
G

GouRonin

(mental note to self: - Stay away from the school. Whatever this is, it might be contagious)

Well I just spent 4 days at the beach and man am I feeling good. I managed to catch Vlad's class in Toronto today and also got on TV because of it. To top that off I won some new knives on eBay. Life is good.

OP
L

lifewise

Hmmmmm. Do you think if I did Bryson, he would except it as a thesis for my black belt. (in the far future of course) :idunno:

Dot

OK - now, I am a little confused :confused: - what EXACTLY are you going to do for your thesis?

;)

OP
U

Ultraboy

Originally posted by GouRonin

I have just spoken with your teacher. He assures me that I should start visiting again so that you can teach me the ways of your mysterious powers.
:rolleyes:

First, you must make your own lightsabre....

There are many secrets in our dojo, Gou. If you touch the dragon, it swings open to reveal the *real* dojo, complete with battle droids, danger rooms, and antigravity rings.

Really. Just ask Paul.

Sean

OP
L

lifewise

I hope you folks appreciate that I am about to severly sacrifice my health here and post pictures (complete with comments intended only for laughs) about some of the people that out rank me and will indeed seek revenge.

My apologies to Bryson, and Kenpo Girl for what I am obligated to do ....:rofl:

OP
L

lifewise

She's Fallen and Can't get up!!!!

No Kenpo Girl WAS NOT practicing her break falls. She tried to cover up with the suggestion that we all do V-sit exercises immediately.

Yep, she was just standing there in her attention stance and THUD ... it happened.

Attachments

• $shes fallen.jpg
    $shes fallen.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 112
OP
L

lifewise

She HIT me!
She actually HIT me!

Attachments

• $lifewise knock him on his ***.jpg
    $lifewise knock him on his ***.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 107
OP
L

lifewise

Today I lent Bryson my wavemast (the big black one), the base is filled with sand instead of water ... Moving a 200lb wavemaster base is no mean feat ... but some how Bryson managed to lift the base and drag it out of the car. He was doing REALLY well until he leaned back a little to far and the weight of the base and gravity took over. At that point his pleased "I Got It!!!" turned into "Oh Oh" really quickly, as Bryson toppled over backwards. I ran around to the other side of the car, and there was Bryson flat on his back with the bass sitting on his stomach. He looked like he'd been crushed by a giant ink stamp. He asked for a little help but I though it an opportune time to grab the camera. ;) That will be another excellent picture for the site once its developed.

I'll keep you updated.

Dot

Bryson remember this:

1. I may be the one who posted this picture but I didn't do a comment on it (and we both know I have so many!) :D
2. I was not the one who TOOK the picture.:D
3. I could not post a picture I didn't take if it wasn't somehow slipped on my desk.:D

:rofl: But good God man, you look halarious!

Attachments

• $bryson and the bag.jpg
    $bryson and the bag.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 115
OP
E

Eraser

LIFe,

Those pics are awesome...
I actually had tears with the one of the wavemaster and Bryson (sorry Bryson.. hope you'll still protect me???? pretty please)

and YES Tune, i will take some pics.. of my sorry butt being trounced upon at the London Dojo...
But just wait till they come down to Windsor... hehehehehehe
REVENGE.. oh yeah.. it will be mine.. HAHAHAHAHA (Dr. Evil style laugh)

ooops did i type that out loud... rofl.. well ive just sealed my fate
y'all can send the flowers to my mom's house the day of my funeral... hehehehehe

Still looking forward to my visit... (amazing after all those threatening post too eh??) well just goes to show ya that us canadians are indeed crazy.. even if we do have polar bears as pets. :shrug:

OP
E

Eraser

HEY.. i just noticed...

I GOT MY BLUE BELT!!!!!!!!!!!
(quietly doing the dance of joy in my bedroom... errr home office!!)
:boing2:

OP
R

Rob_Broad

Originally posted by Seig

That's right, blame it on their beer.

Death to the Blasphemer!!!

Don't ever blame anything ion poor defensless beer:cheers:

OP
K

KenpoGirl

Originally posted by lifewise

I hope you folks appreciate that I am about to severly sacrifice my health here and post pictures (complete with comments intended only for laughs) about some of the people that out rank me and will indeed seek revenge.
My apologies to Bryson, and Kenpo Girl for what I am obligated to do ....:rofl:

:eek:

There is no amount of words in the english dictionary that can even begin to describe what I am going to do to you the next time I see you my dear!!!!

:ticked: :mad: :disgust: :rpo: :miffer:

Be Ready!!! I'm comming for you!!!

:samurai: :ninja:

Dot-imater

OP
T

tunetigress

Originally posted by Eraser

HEY.. i just noticed...

I GOT MY BLUE BELT!!!!!!!!!!!
(quietly doing the dance of joy in my bedroom... errr home office!!)
:boing2:

Congratulations Eraser!!! That Blue Belt sure looks nice!!! Now you, me and Dot match! Ain't that sweet?? Poor LW is still green, probly with envy, lol! :D

Latest Discussions