New Korean Martial Arts Moderators

DuneViking

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Kaith Rustaz said:
As the new members on staff, we have high expectations for them both.

The first is to fully restock the mod-bar, which is running dangerously low as of late. :D
2nd time I ran across your B5 quote, and since there are few of us B5 fans and far inbetween, I must say-nice job!!:asian: as well as getting the new mods to re-stock the bar!! LOL

DuneViking

Blue Belt
Reaction score
jfarnsworth said:
I'm not sure about everyone else in there but my favorite is Vodka, Rum, & Gin. Pretty much in that order. The long island iced tea is always a favorite though. :)
restocking the mod bar, Long Island Iced tea? Hmm, I guess I can hang with you folks!! LOL

F

floweringknight

shesulsa - Congratulations! Are you still recovering from graduation? That was actually a very tame evening by traditional standards; still a lot of fun. We never even got the chance to get to the "forms part of the evening"! You have plenty of time to recover before Sept. 10!

OP
shesulsa

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
floweringknight said:
shesulsa - Congratulations! Are you still recovering from graduation? That was actually a very tame evening by traditional standards; still a lot of fun. We never even got the chance to get to the "forms part of the evening"! You have plenty of time to recover before Sept. 10!
:uhohh: There's so much I don't remember! One thing I do remember is your goodbye. I cling to that memory whenever I start to feel bad. :eek:

And, yes sir, in a sense I'm still recovering - I can't drink hard alcohol anymore. I tried a little to celebrate something else about a month ago and YOWZA! This is probably a good thing. :D

I am glad you decided to join us here and have opened up some great discussion thus far. I invite you to check out all the forums on MT - there is a great deal of entertaining and stimulating discussion in places other than the Korean forums - the general forums are fun and I also moderate the Study. Wear your flame retardent suit if you go there, though - it gets very heated.

Thank you for your kindness and your consideration, Sa Bum Nim. :asian:

Farang!

JKNK

I

Isrephael

shesulsa said:
Greetings all!

Just wanted to let you all know that me and Jason Farnsworth will be moderating the Korean Forums.

*various cheers, wolf whistles, and cat calls*

Not that I know the slightest thing about KMA's... 'cept y'all sure do kick mighty purty! Anyone that can handle The Study must be extremely capable, and should have no problems whatsoever among the Dojang Set.

OP
shesulsa

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Just as an update, Jason is no longer moderating the Korean forums.

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I had to step down. I didn't have enough time to look at every thread in every section plus enjoy my family. My little girl is now 7mo. old and a joy to be around. A 4 yr. old boy that wants to rough house all the time and a 9 yr. old girl that needs help with homework. Not enough time in the day to go around. I decided that I could not give MT the attention it needed so I stepped down.
:asian:

I

Isrephael

MichiganTKD said:
Everyone thinks they are invincible.
:: arching a brow::

And just what did you have in mind, O Great Vincible One?

OP
shesulsa

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
MichiganTKD said:
Everyone thinks they are invincible.
And what point is it, exactly, that you are trying to make?

Miles

Senior Master
Reaction score
jfarnsworth said:
I had to step down. I didn't have enough time to look at every thread in every section plus enjoy my family. My little girl is now 7mo. old and a joy to be around. A 4 yr. old boy that wants to rough house all the time and a 9 yr. old girl that needs help with homework. Not enough time in the day to go around. :asian:
Good luck seeking balance JF!

Miles

bignick

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
shesulsa said:
And what point is it, exactly, that you are trying to make?
I took it as good natured ribbing...but we all know what gets lost when thoughts are translated across the web...

MichiganTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Exactly. Just when you think you are in it for the long haul, the gods have other plans for you. But this new book I'm reading, "Hacking into Server Systems for Dummies", is fascinating:) .

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
MichiganTKD said:
Exactly. Just when you think you are in it for the long haul, the gods have other plans for you. But this new book I'm reading, "Hacking into Server Systems for Dummies", is fascinating:) .
Don't make me byte you. :D

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Miles said:
Good luck seeking balance JF!
Thank you.
I hopefully will be taking a test mid summer and I'm finding that I don't have as much time as I'd like to practice for it. However the family does come first.

Latest Discussions