New Here

betafarm

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi my name is Joe. I've studied a bit of Tae Kwon Do, a bit of Hwa Rang Do, and a very little bit of Aikido years and years ago. Well, maybe you could say, about ten to twelve years ago at last count. Now a bit flabbier than before I pine for the good ol' days when I actually had the time to train.

I enjoy a lot of silly, fun stuff. For example some of my fav shows are Battlestar Galactica, Burn Notice, Chuck, Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles.

I'm working on setting up time in the future to eventually go back into martial arts. Maybe I'll actually earn a blackbelt. Actually, I would just be happy to get back in shape and flexible enough to be able to do the splits.

Life has been an interesting journey for me -- I sort of see it as a journey of flowing with tao. At the same time I have faced so many powerful currents in my life that has made me realize that despite my best efforts I am helpless to fight the greater processes in life. I am often floating along life going in a direction that is most necessary for me. :)

I'd like to say I am thoughtful and philosophical. But overall I just know that I don't know very much of anything. And I am content living with that understanding.

Looking to make some cool friends here. Best,

Joe

CDKJudoka

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Welcome to MT. Enjoy your continuing journey into the MAs. Any ideas as to what style you are looking into?

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings and Welcome to MT...

Latest Discussions