new here...

kumite

White Belt
Reaction score
Just saying hi. New to the forum. I was referred by a member of another foum that kind of went south. I am not actively training, but did Goju and TKD as a kid...long time ago. When my kid gets older, I hope to get him into karate, and maybe me too (again). But, for the mean time, I am just a fan.

Chris

Hawke

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Greetings Chris,

Welcome to Martial Talk.

Maybe you can check out the local training halls in your area to get your feet wet.

OP
kumite

kumite

White Belt
Reaction score
Thanks. I will surf the forum a bit and look around. Certainly will post with any questions I may have. Don't have too much computer time, but this place looks like a good resource.

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome, Kumite.

MartialTalk is certainly a great place to be for discussions. Moderation is very strong which keeps things civil (mostly) without being as straight-jacketed as some other fora I could mention.

OP
kumite

kumite

White Belt
Reaction score
Welcome, Kumite.

MartialTalk is certainly a great place to be for discussions. Moderation is very strong which keeps things civil (mostly) without being as straight-jacketed as some other fora I could mention.

That's great! The last forum I was on had no moderation and went way out of control. But, I am not a heavy internet guy. this place looks cool.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings and Welcome to MT....

Latest Discussions