New here

tkd_jen

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Welcome to MT! I hope you find it as fun and informative as I do. It sounds like you have a lot to offer!

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome! Like many others, I am very impressed with the multiple languages - I took French, but having moved a lot (3 schools, in 3 different states, in 2 years) it didn't really stick too well.

yipman_sifu

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Laeticia said:
Hi all,

This is my 3rd try to post a short presentation, because it seems my IE decided that I spend way too much time on different forums and has died on me already twice... Giving "page not found" messages afterwards. Or then it's the french internet connection that doesn't want to cooperate. :D

So, I'm a female iaidoka from Finland, although I live in France until the end of June due to my studies. I'm working on my MA in japanese studies and not training enough, but hopefully the training part will change next year as I need to spend less and less of time in lectures.

The forum looks interesting, so I'm happy to be here and maybe even *gasp* contribute!

Cheers,
Laeticia

The Sifu is greeting you and wish you a visit to the wing Chun forum and share ideas.