New Hampshire Free State Project.

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I'd like to see it come to pass. I think it would be a good test to see if the ideals our fore fathers framed for us would work in a world that turned against them. My guess is that people would embrace freedom and that we would see a great flourishing of society, finally unfettered by the elite social managers.

If this comes to pass, they'll have to come to grips with the impacts of environmental degredation though. This, IMHO, is a form of fraud and/or injury committed by one property owner to another. The government will have to step in and mitigate this. Hopefully fairly...

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I have always like N.H. and when I lived there it was a great place. It is also one of my favorite places to go with many friends still living there.

The state may be productive, have less taxes, etc. at this time but dose trying to recruit 20,000 liberty-loving people to move to New Hampshire, seems to me to be a good way to lower the standard of living considering many of that 20,000 might be unemployed, need assistance of some kind, etc. Adding 20,000 people also populates the state more and leaves less open area for recreation, wildlife, etc.

OP
Josh

Josh

Blue Belt
Reaction score
New Hampshire IS indeed a pretty free state.
We also have low crime/poverty. I think it's due in part to our lower population. I live in Manchester, the biggest city in the state and we've only got a little over 300,000 people.

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
a nice city and clean also. Been there many times.

I used to live in Laconia

OP
Josh

Josh

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Yep. We rule. hahahah. move here!

Latest Discussions