new guy!

jamietkd

White Belt
Reaction score
Hey im new on this forum :) as you can probibly tell. i studied karate for 9 years and i now have been doing Tea Kwon Do for about a year now and it a total differnt experience, I also do parkour or some people call it free running,

Anyway i was wondering what sort of things people talk about on here and were every ones trains and lives etc.

bye
jamie

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome, Jamie. Have a browse around and see what's in the multitudes of fora here at MT. There is certain to be something to catch your attention, whether it's relate to one of your studies arts or not.

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
we talk about most things related to the martial arts as long as we do not bash other styles or people. In the study area we discuss other topics of interest

by the way welcome to the forum

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome, Jamie. Have a browse around and see what's in the multitudes of fora here at MT. There is certain to be something to catch your attention, whether it's relate to one of your studies arts or not.

we talk about most things related to the martial arts as long as we do not bash other styles or people. In the study area we discuss other topics of interest

by the way welcome to the forum

Sukerkin and tshadowchaser said it best..Welcome to MT...Check out The Locker Room for the thread called Introduce Yourself...

Latest Discussions