New guy in town

Clyde Cash

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Sup guys, my name's Clyde Cash. I wouldn't be surprised if you heard my name before cus I'm a world champ boxer. Just on here to get tips and give tips to my fellow martial artists.

OP
Clyde Cash

Clyde Cash

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Any chance you've got a video to one of your fights? I'd like to see it to get a feel for how you box
Not on hand bro, I fight in the underground division. Not a lot of cameras and such.

JR 137

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Did you fight Frank Dux, Chung Lee, and Paco on your way to the title?

OP
Clyde Cash

Clyde Cash

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Did you fight Frank Dux, Chung Lee, and Paco on your way to the title?
I had the honour to fight Frank Dux in an underground bout, yes. His Ninja techniques didn't work on me and I used my "way of the pissed fist" on him and won the bout.

OP
Clyde Cash

Clyde Cash

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hmm. Must have been some time back and you vacated the championship.
Like I said earlier in the thread, I fought in the underground division. It doesn't follow regulations so a large sum of the fights are unrecorded and it wont come up in search engines

OP
Clyde Cash

Clyde Cash

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Tight, that's probably the most realistic martial arts film I've ever seen. Forgot their names though, if they lost to Frank Dux then they're nobodies.

JR 137

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Tight, that's probably the most realistic martial arts film I've ever seen. Forgot their names though, if they lost to Frank Dux then they're nobodies.
Bloodsport is a joke. If you want an actual MA movie centered around an actual tournament, watch Fighting Black Kings. It was a documentary of the World Open Karate Championship (aka Kyokushin World Open Tournament) in 1975. A bit outdated and comedic in an unintentional way, but it’s real. Bad editing too. Kyokushin propaganda film, but it is what it is. I love it.

My teacher isn’t in it, but he was around those guys around that time. We’re not Kyokushin and bare knuckle anymore, but I did that back in my late teens to mid 20s. I wasn’t nearly as good as those guys :) and I’m 42 so I’m not old enough to have been around them. I’ve met a few of them though.