New Dog Brother's Documentary on National Geographic!

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
According to one of the Dog Brother's there will be a new National Geographic show titled "Fight Club" which will air on January 23rd.
This show apparently chronicles the twice a year Gathering of the Pack!

http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/channel/ET/popup/200801232100.html
Not much for info on their site yet but I saw the announcement by a Dog Brother on another Forum.

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The Dog Brothers guys are crazy! I just don't heal fast enough to train like they do anymore. I'm gonna try to watch that documentary.

OP
Brian R. VanCise

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
The Dog Brothers guys are crazy! I just don't heal fast enough to train like they do anymore. I'm gonna try to watch that documentary.

Hey Jeff,

I am sure that you are more than young enough to hold your own in a gathering of the pack. You just have to do it.
icon6.gif
If you are ever up in Alma I will introduce you to Full Contact Stickfighting with minimal gear.
Lot's of fun! :erg: (it just takes the mind set)

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Now, ya see, it's invitations like that that make me wish I could win the lottery. I'd quit working and just travel from place to place training with other MT members.:wink1: Your invitation to my dojo still stands. If you make it down, bring your gear.

searcher

Senior Master
Reaction score
Recorded it, watch it, am wanting to go to the next gathering. I am trying to get prepared for going, but I may not have enough time to prepare. I might wait until November.

Doc_Jude

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
I liked it. Even though it wasn't very instructional, I thought it was pretty informative, & I didn't notice any misinformation.

robertlk808

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Ive been to one, I was Dan Farley's 1st opponent.
It's a lot of fun, if you have a chance check it out by either participating and or being a spectator its good fun!

Latest Discussions