Needing Photos

K

Kentucky Artist

Greetings everyone,

I am trying to get a complete TSD photos page on my site http://www.geocities.com/tang_soo_do_karate

And would like to ask if anyone has any TSD related photos - please send them to me and I will make sure that it gets posted..

If anyone would like to have any VHS videotape converted to not only mpegs, avi, wmv or other computer format - let me know..

I also convert VHS to Super Video CD playable on DVD players for those people who are wanting to get out of the "stone age" - haha

Anyway drop me a line

Thanks

TANG SOO!!!!
Bill

OP
K

Kentucky Artist

Tang Soo Do United

Click on the photos and then you will see Kyo Sa Richards doing One Steps with Adam Lux. They are animated gifs. So be prepared to wait until the gif downloads completely...

I am adding more and more as the days progress... so please check back perodically.

Thanks
Bill

OP
K

Kentucky Artist

Tang Soo Do United

If you would like to submit any Tang Soo Do related photos..
(Please be somewhat conservative)

Please email them to me at

[email protected]
or you can upload them to my site

Kentucky Artist

(There is a catergory called "Client Upload")

That would be alot easier for me..

The photos should be up in place in less then a few days...

Thanks

Bill

OP
S

Shinzu

hey bill. i uploaded 2 pics for ya. you have a great site. i would like to swap links with you. if you have a banner i will put it on my site and vice versa.

Pale Rider

Green Belt
Reaction score
Just to let everyone know.... I had used the ID "Kentucky Artist", but had forgotten the link to this forum and after reformatting my computer, I had forgotten it almost completely until Master Barker reminded me. Since that account had been closed, I used my regular ID that I use in majority of forums to keep things simple.

Thanks again everyone.

I wanted to make sure that I inform those who are reading this post for the first time, Tang Soo Do United is now an organization that supports any/all TSD members. Membership is pretty easy to obtain, and the pictures that will be posted on the site will be of the members (or supporting members) of TSDU.

Thanks again

Latest Discussions