name thingy

ppko

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
here is my name and bio
Jósurr Quickthews
Your Viking Personality: You're a fearsome Viking, but you aren't completely uncivilized. The other Vikings make fun of you for that. You have a thirst for battle, and tend to strike first and think later. You're not a "berserker", but you're among the toughest sane Vikings around.

You would have a very tough time making a long sea voyage in a Viking longboat. Other Vikings consider you "one of the guys".

You consider yourself to be better than a lot of people. Although you might not know it, the people you despise laugh at you when they see you sucking up to your superiors. Due to your gregariousness, you don't strike fear into the hearts of your victims. Try to be a little more surly in the future.

Kenpo Mama

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Your Viking Name is...

Iðunn Sheeptipper​
(Well, actually, that wouldn't really be your name -- since you're female, your name would be something like "Iðunn Björnsdottir". But this is the twenty-first century, and you want to be known for who you are, not for who your father was, right? Right.)

Your Viking Personality: The tougher Vikings might let you on the boat, but generally only when they need ballast. You are strong and tireless, frequently shouldering burdens that would tire lesser women. You might be able to hold your own on the battlefield, but you're no "berserker".

You might grumble a bit at the lack of amenities on board a Viking longboat, but you can handle it. Vikings make fun of you all the time. Not always behind your back, either.

People who've known you for a while don't always trust your word. Other Vikings would be calling you "tree-hugging hippie peacenik" if the phrase had been invented.

I love the "tree hugging hippie peacenik" thingy - now that's funny - Hey MaryJo we seem to be of the same lineage!!! HAHAHA!

Donna

Kenpo Mama

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Arrr - my pirate name is:

Bloody Jenny Flint

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

Oh MY!!!!

Kenpo Mama %-}

FUZZYJ692000

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Jódís Goatflattener

Mad Bess Kidd

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

B

Baytor

ARG!

Iron Tom Kidd

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you are that person. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

UFF-DA!

Kaðall Ironbear
Your Viking Personality: You're a fearsome Viking, but you aren't completely uncivilized. The other Vikings make fun of you for that. You have a thirst for battle, and tend to strike first and think later. You're not a "berserker", but you're among the toughest sane Vikings around.

You might grumble a bit at the lack of amenities on board a Viking longboat, but you can handle it. You possess some skills which other Vikings respect.

You have a fairly pragmatic attitude towards life, and tend not to expend effort in areas where it would be wasted. You sometimes come off as a bit of a snob. Vikings are not snobbish people -- they either like you, or they kill you. Try to be more like a Viking.

KenpoTex

Senior Master
Reaction score
Iron Sam Vane

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you are that person. You tend to blend into the background occaisionally, but that's okay, because it's much easier to sneak up on people and disembowel them that way. Arr! Works for me! :duel:

Möttull Bloodaxe

Your Viking Personality: You're a doughty, stalwart Viking. You are strong and tireless, frequently shouldering burdens that would tire lesser men. As a Viking, you're one of the "berserkers", and rush into battle with no clothes on. If the sight of you naked isn't enough to disable the enemy, your sword certainly will be.

You might grumble a bit at the lack of amenities on board a Viking longboat, but you can handle it. You possess some skills which other Vikings respect, though in your case their respect is tinged with fear.

You have a fairly pragmatic attitude towards life, and tend not to expend effort in areas where it would be wasted. The only people who trust you completely are the ones who've never met you. I can live with that :viking1:

OP
Feisty Mouse

Feisty Mouse

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I have to say, I love the family names for the Vikings. Some of them are pretty amusing.

But then again, I'm easily amused.

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Kenpo Mama said:
I love the "tree hugging hippie peacenik" thingy - now that's funny - Hey MaryJo we seem to be of the same lineage!!! HAHAHA!
Forget the M80s in the mailboxes...sheeptipping Vikings we be! :viking3: :viking2:

Sarah

Senior Master
Reaction score
My pirate name is:

Red Mary Kidd

Passion is a big part of your life, which makes sense for a pirate. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I didn't see the pirate "thingy" so here I be mateys, Arrrr!

Captain Bess Flint

Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

I noticed a couple of me matey's are related--

Flatlander, you are Bloody Davy Rackham

Shesulsa is Iron Morgan Rackham

Hmmmm, would that be cousins....

TW

K

KatGurl[v2]

Kaðlín Leafslayer
(Well, actually, that wouldn't really be your name -- since you're female, your name would be something like "Kaðlín Björnsdottir". But this is the twenty-first century, and you want to be known for who you are, not for who your father was, right? Right.)

Your Viking Personality: You might have a Norse name, but you really don't have what it takes to be a true Viking. Unlike most Vikings, you don't have a quick temper; you tend to think about your actions before you undertake them. Sometimes you think too long. You probably know which end of a sword to hold, but you're not a fearsome fighter by any stretch of the imagination.

You would have a very tough time making a long sea voyage in a Viking longboat. Vikings make fun of you all the time. Not always behind your back, either.

You have a fairly pragmatic attitude towards life, and tend not to expend effort in areas where it would be wasted. Due to your gregariousness, you don't strike fear into the hearts of your victims. Try to be a little more surly in the future.

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
hrm...

Your pirate name is:

Dread Pirate Vane...

Like the famous Dread Pirate Roberts, you have a keen head for how to make a profit. You tend to blend into the background occaisionally, but that's okay, because it's much easier to sneak up on people and disembowel them that way.

K

KatGurl[v2]

Red Mary Rackham​

Passion is a big part of your life, which makes sense for a pirate. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!​

kenpo tiger

Senior Master
Reaction score
Öndótt Sheeptipper
(Well, actually, that wouldn't really be your name -- since you're female, your name would be something like "Öndótt Björnsdottir". But this is the twenty-first century, and you want to be known for who you are, not for who your father was, right? Right.)

Your Viking Personality: The tougher Vikings might let you on the boat, but generally only when they need ballast. You are strong and tireless, frequently shouldering burdens that would tire lesser women. You might be able to hold your own on the battlefield, but you're no "berserker".

You can handle long sea voyages easily, despite the lack of amenities. Vikings make fun of you all the time. Not always behind your back, either.

People tend to treat you like a doormat, generally because they know they can get away with it. Other Vikings would be calling you "tree-hugging hippie peacenik" if the phrase had been invented.

Oh my. I must be getting dorky in my old age. Glad to see Kenpo Mama and MJ are related to me. Who says you can't pick your family???? KT

kenpo tiger

Senior Master
Reaction score
Dread Pirate Read

Like the famous Dread Pirate Roberts, you have a keen head for how to make a profit. Even through many pirates have a reputation for not being the brightest souls on earth, you defy the sterotypes. You've got taste and education. Arr!

I guess I make a better pirate than viking. Then again, maybe not. KT

Kenpo Mama

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
kenpo tiger said:
Oh my. I must be getting dorky in my old age. Glad to see Kenpo Mama and MJ are related to me. Who says you can't pick your family???? KT
OMG - not another sheeptipper - daddy sure gets around!!!!!! This is quite the co-inky-dink - don't ya think!!!!

Kenpo Mama:ultracool

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Kenpo Mama said:
OMG - not another sheeptipper - daddy sure gets around!!!!!! This is quite the co-inky-dink - don't ya think!!!!

Kenpo Mama:ultracool
OK that makes three of us :viking3: :viking1: :viking2:now, but I must tell you Seig has already warned me against the dangers of tipping cows...:D