:partyon:

Hee hee. Yay me!
icon10.gif

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Swordlady said:
So that's how you get more rep power: By asking nicely.
It might be interesting to try a system like Reputation, but that is awarded based on the quality of posts instead! It's called 'Karma' on some boards.

Jonathan Randall

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
arnisador said:
It might be interesting to try a system like Reputation, but that is awarded based on the quality of posts instead! It's called 'Karma' on some boards.

Hi! :asian:

I understand your point, but the MT reputation sys is as much about fun as quality, IMO. BTW, I never rep. someone for something like this thread UNLESS they are already a productive and positive MT member - as evidenced by great posts elsewhere on site. Some great members, for some reason or another, have lower rep. than they deserve. Rick Wade comes to mind.

I remember the "Karma Wars" on E-Budo not so fondly...

Swordlady

Senior Master
Reaction score
arnisador said:

Hey now...I made some good quality posts in the Sword Arts forum and elsewhere! No harm in having a little fun once in a while, right? ;)

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
arnisador said:
Hard to enforce it though. The software's the same, just a few config and term differences.

Latest Discussions