• Yes, that would be nice

• No, thats just silly

• Who cares.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
How Many of You Would like to see a Mens Locker Room, for Male only discussion, similar to the Ladies Locker room?

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
If the men want one, and feel this is useful for them to discuss issues not involving input from women, then go for it! You have my support.

- Ceicei

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Well gimme an idea of the topics that we'd be discussing that we wouldn't normally discuss elsewhere in the forums. The ladies of course have their ladies issues biological and emotional and everything else feminine, that we men are constantly and uselessly trying to understand ( :asian: to ladies)...
So, i.e. health, and other related topics ... what else would we want to discuss that ladies shouldn't hear?
Like Bob said, most of the juvenile stuff (T-N-A, etc.) won't be permitted. We got AfterDark for that and other forums.

Soooo like ... what?

beau_safken

Black Belt
Reaction score
Pickup lines, Stories of one night stands, dumping woman, neoritic woman stories, erectile disfunction, umm.... investing, pretty much anything without needing to watch our butts for inuendos or double meanings.

Rick Wade

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
beau_safken said:
Pickup lines, Stories of one night stands, dumping woman, neoritic woman stories, erectile disfunction, umm.... investing, pretty much anything without needing to watch our butts for inuendos or double meanings.

There are other forums for that all together. %think%

OnlyAnEgg

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
As long as we all behave like civilized, mature individuals, there's no real need for a 'Boys Only' section.

I've posted many innuendoes and several double-entendre without offending anyone.

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
OnlyAnEgg said:
As long as we all behave like civilized, mature individuals, there's no real need for a 'Boys Only' section.

I've posted many innuendoes and several double-entendre without offending anyone.

At least you've usually made yourself clear when and why you do that.... If you offend anyone, you'd know quickly enough! :uhyeah: We love you!

- Ceicei

OnlyAnEgg

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ceicei said:
At least you've usually made yourself clear when and why you do that.... If you offend anyone, you'd know quickly enough! :uhyeah: We love you!

- Ceicei

Thank you. I love me, too.

barriecusvein

Green Belt
Reaction score
OnlyAnEgg said:

equally why then do we need a 'girls only' section? cos they wanna talk girl stuff. thats fine. we just wanna be able to talk guy stuff.

once in a while its nice to hang with the guys and only the guys, talking about stuff like 'man i sank so many beers last night and went home with some rotter!'. its just...what guys do!

OnlyAnEgg

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
barriecusvein said:
equally why then do we need a 'girls only' section? cos they wanna talk girl stuff. thats fine. we just wanna be able to talk guy stuff.

once in a while its nice to hang with the guys and only the guys, talking about stuff like 'man i sank so many beers last night and went home with some rotter!'. its just...what guys do!

I'm not say there shouldn't be a guys section. I simply said I saw no sense in it.

This whole mess reminds me of one Mother's Day when I was very young. I commented to my Mom that there's a Mother's Day and a Father's Day; but, when's Kids' Day? She said, 'Every day besides those two'.

donna

Black Belt
Reaction score
seems to me there are a lot of male posts in the so called "Women section":boing2:

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
donna said:
seems to me there are a lot of male posts in the so called "Women section":boing2:

Yes, but not in the LLR... I think the guys want their equivalent of the LLR.

- Ceicei

barriecusvein

Green Belt
Reaction score
OnlyAnEgg said:
This whole mess reminds me of one Mother's Day when I was very young. I commented to my Mom that there's a Mother's Day and a Father's Day; but, when's Kids' Day? She said, 'Every day besides those two'.
:lol:

still learning

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello, I vote "NOT NEEDED"! .... this web site is about sharing with each other....Aloha

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I think an all men forum would be great. In my opinion, separating the sexes and getting a homogenous group is sometimes really beneficial. For instance, when I lead BWCAW trips with teens, I always split the groups by sex. For the girls, it forces them to depend on themselves and discover that they can do things without men. For the boys, it takes away the prime reason for posturing and playacting so the sensetive personal side can come out and play.

I'm not sure how it would work out on the internet, but I'm curious, nonetheless.

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
beau_safken said:
Then help me come up with a list...

It might be nice to have a place where I can pretend that I'm not totally p-whipped by my wife...:idea:

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I really don't see a need for it. But hey, if it does come about, I got some whoppers to tell.

Jeff

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I must say if you want that find another place, we are here to be mature adults not sicko little kids. Sorry guys I believe this is the wrong direction for this forum or any other. If you would like to share story do it by a PM to that member, no need no need at all
Terry

Latest Discussions