My name is Ryan

R

ryangrantcollins

How's everyone doing? i thought that I would post a quick intro about my self. I am 22 years old. i have been practicing the Martial Arts since I was about 6. The main styles that I have practiced have been Seizan Ryu Kempo Jujutsu, Shotokan Karate, Ji Do Kwan Tae Kwon Do and 5 Animal Kung Fu. I am currently studying Chinese Kenpo under the IKCA's Home Study Course, as there is no Kenpo schools in my area. I also serve in the United Startes Army (as 11B Light Infantrymen and 11H Heavy Anti Armor Light Anti Tank Infantrymen) and I work as a personal trainer.

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to MartialTalk, Ryan. Hope you enjoy it as well as the rest of us.
Great place to help others with your experience, as well as a place to sound out your problems. Plus its fun just to hang, and enjoy the funnies, or even get into serious discussion about everything else. Enjoy! TW

OP
R

ryangrantcollins

Thanks guys. To me I have a pretty good training program. I runa nd lift weigths for about 1.5 hrs first thing in the morning for my Physical Training for the Army and then practice Kenpo for about another 1.5 hrs at night, I do this Monday through Friday. on Saturdays I still do my physical training in the morning but in the evening I practice Army Combatives (whic is mainly grappling) with some of the other guys from my unit.

Ryan

Hwoarang_tkd26

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Hey, it's nice to meet you Ryan.
I hope that you find MT as great place to meet new people, and to find and share the knowledge of the Martial Arts.
Also, thank you very much for serving this great country.:asian:

- Hwoarang_tkd26

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings and wlcome to MT..Train Hard and Stay Safe...

OP
R

ryangrantcollins

Thanks everyone and Hooah back to you BAMMX2.

Ryan

Latest Discussions