Music

M

Mon Mon

Ok everybody what kind of music do you like to listen to when your exercising or training or do you listen to music at all when your doing those activities.

rachel

Purple Belt
Reaction score
II listen to traditional chinese music and eastern music sometimes. Other times especially if I'm working the bag I'll listen to stuff like Linkin Park to keep me going.

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
We have had this topic opened a few times befor but with all the new mwmbers it is always interesting to see/hear what people have to say.
I use anything from hard 80's rock to classical, even some mood music at times. Most of the time it must have a driveing beat.

ace

Master of Arts
Reaction score
But I enjoy Spanish Music & Anything
Strange & Loud.

OP
M

Master of Blades

Still R&B and Hip Hop :shrug:

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Maybe we should use the "search for this forum" on the bottom right corner of the page a little more OFTEN.

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yes, Look at the bottom of the home page here then scroll down to the bottom you will find the little link thingy.

OP
S

Shinobi

Working out, weight lifting, sparring: Slayer, Pantera, Deicide, Metallica, Megadeth, Emperor, Immortal, Dimmu Borgir, Cradle of Filth, Necrophagia, DragonLord, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Cannible Corpse, Six Feet Under, Godsmack, Morbid Angel, Fear Factory, ect.

Meditating: Celtic, Shaman, Chinese, ect.

Cthulhu

Senior Master
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
What I usually end up hearing is the staccato beat of sticks or training knives on my body with a counterpoint of my grunts and yelps of pain.

Cthulhu

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I am jammin' with the new "System of the Down" CD in my office. I love that group!:cool:

I listen to everything from Mozart to Celtic to electronic to hard core metal to alternative to classic rock....etc. I listen to just about everything. What I listen to the most is electronic music; the least...country.

:asian:

Latest Discussions