Mu Mu Kwan Hapkido

Daniel Sullivan

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
On June 25th, GM Kim and I parted ways. I won't go into details on the board, but it was definitely time to go.

I contacted my old instructor (she used to teach at KMA) who has since joined Mu Mu Kwan under GM Hee Kwan Lee.

http://www.koreanma.com/instructors/heekwan.htm

She and I have been in regular contact since she left and she offered me a place to train. Needless to say, I took her up on it. It has only been a week or so, but it has been a good week. She is not about money or rapid promotion and the training environment is nicely drama free.

And so a new chapter in my journey begins.

Daniel

punisher73

Senior Master
Reaction score
GM Lee's school is in my hometown. It is well respected and spoken well of.

oftheherd1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Mr. Sullivan - it has been just over a month. Are things going well with your school? I certainly hope so.

SahBumNimRush

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Hope things are going well for you and your new situation Mr. Sullivan.

dancingalone

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I am late reading this, but I wish you the best in your future martial pursuits.

OP
D

Daniel Sullivan

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Mr. Sullivan - it has been just over a month. Are things going well with your school? I certainly hope so.
Sorry for the late reply. Things are going well. My HKD student count is unchanged, though my geomdo classes have enlarged.

Given that Master Kim was an IHF spin off, my curriculum really hasn't changed all that much. What has changed dramatically is the amount of drama: there isn't any now.

Daniel

Latest Discussions