Most Delightful Vehicles of 2002

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Please note, that out of the seventeen mentioned, only three are from the Big Three (* GM, Ford, & Chrysler, *). Out those three two are from GM and one is a discontinued model line Oldsmobile and the other is from a discontinued sport car Firebird Convertible.

It is very frustrating to me to see this when I work on the inside of this market. To see some enthusiasm and then to know that it also has no chnace of being a repeat for the future.

Just my rants

http://autos.msn.com/advice/windowshop.aspx?contentid=4021802&src=msn

J

Jill666

That is disappointing- and odd. I really haven't liked any foreign cars that I drove, VW Passat & Golf, Nissan Altima, Kia. I've always owned American cars- my first car was a Chevy Impala Wagon v-8, do you REALIZE how many teenagers can fit in that thing?

Then a Ford Tempo (totaled), Explorer (gas-guzzler- got rid of it when I was doing visiting nurses' work).

Currently I have a 2000 Contour, which I'm delighted with. It went out of production the year I bought it, I think. Yesterday I was on I-93 going 110 mph on the way to a seminar: handles like a dream. And cheap enough for me to afford.

I had a loaner this summer (the Countour got T-boned) a Saturn that looked about similar in size & quality. Argh! It was a POS! No pickup whatsoever, turns out it was a 4-cylinder... don't get me started.

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jill666
Yesterday I was on I-93 going 110 mph on the way to a seminar: handles like a dream. And cheap enough for me to afford.

I

you keep driving like that.. you will be attending a seminar given by Ed Parker Sr.. Or if someone else dies.. you won't be attending any seminars..

Tess (who was in an accident caused by someone else driving)

J

Jill666

I don't generally- but I hit a long stretch early on a sunday morning & when you drive among buildings, bike messengers and snowbanks daily, not to mention rush hour (i.e. parked on I-95 for 45 minutes) it's a pleasure to GO for a few miles.

Although I'd like it to warm up, I'm in no hurry to go where it's hot 24/7 ;)

Latest Discussions