Most addictive odd song ever....

beau_safken

Black Belt
Reaction score
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5995556455415798282

This damn video is not letting me rest.... ITs so damn addictive even if I can't understand a damn word of it. Just ...AHH GET OUT OF MY BRAIN!!!!!
icon_twisted.gif

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
Thanks a lot Beau-Safkin! After the inital WTF moment when the guys show up, it is kind of absorbing, in a disturbed sort of way. I would like to know what they are saying though. Thanks again - now it is stuck in my head! Guess I'll have to watch "LORDI - Blood Red Sandman" to get that weird video out.

OP
beau_safken

beau_safken

Black Belt
Reaction score
bydand said:
Thanks a lot Beau-Safkin! After the inital WTF moment when the guys show up, it is kind of absorbing, in a disturbed sort of way. I would like to know what they are saying though. Thanks again - now it is stuck in my head! Guess I'll have to watch "LORDI - Blood Red Sandman" to get that weird video out.

Welcome to my reality....I have had to listen to that 4 times today just to satisfy my freakin brain. Its addicting as hell but sooo funny to watch.

HKphooey

Senior Master
Reaction score
The first time heard that sound I was dying laughing, then I found myself liking it. :)

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Thank you, that can replace theme song to the Andy Griffith show that has been rolling around my brain all day for some unknown reason.

And after that I may have a new wardrobe too.

Latest Discussions