Moo Sul Kwan testings soon

OP
matt.m

matt.m

Senior Master
Reaction score
Close,

however it is harder with hapkido. To be perfectly percise and test ready takes a bit more elbow grease and time. Maybe a year, possibly two different between tae kwon do and hapkido dan test but that is ok.

My goal for long term is to have a tri dan......I already have Judo, I want Tae Kwon Do and Hapkido as well.

With luck I can work up to multiple dan in TKD and HKD. However, 1 gup rank at a time. Slow is steady and steady is good.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Close,

however it is harder with hapkido. To be perfectly percise and test ready takes a bit more elbow grease and time. Maybe a year, possibly two different between tae kwon do and hapkido dan test but that is ok.

My goal for long term is to have a tri dan......I already have Judo, I want Tae Kwon Do and Hapkido as well.

With luck I can work up to multiple dan in TKD and HKD. However, 1 gup rank at a time. Slow is steady and steady is good.

Matt you go get em Ok

OP
matt.m

matt.m

Senior Master
Reaction score
One down, 1 to go. I found out this evening that I passed my 5th gup - green belt test for hapkido.

Next week 4th gup - blue belt tae kwon do.

zDom

Senior Master
Reaction score
One down, 1 to go. I found out this evening that I passed my 5th gup - green belt test for hapkido.

Next week 4th gup - blue belt tae kwon do.

Congrats! and Good Luck!

mskhkd

White Belt
Reaction score
Around one year, purple to brown requires 100 points. Our point system is
1 point for tuesday workout
1 point for thursday
3 points for sunday(these workouts are not every week)
Various points for tournaments and conventions

But I have alot of work to do before brown, mainly I need to increase my flexibility.

you can get up to 5 points for a Sunday, but those are far and few, Derek. I've only been through one or two. I just didn't want you to think 3 was the hardest. HA HA

Latest Discussions