Modern Arnis Suth of Boston

Bobby135

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Hello All,

I am new to the site and am looking to find an Arnis class that is south of Boston MA. I have some experience, not much and would like to find a good instructor south of Boston. I know of a few places North of Boston, but I just do not have the time to make it up there. Can anyone give me some info on a place to go or someone to contact???

Thanks,
Bobby

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
There are people in Western Massachusetts, but I'm not sure who's teaching actively in the Boston area.

modarnis

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Quite a few people north of Boston. There were some folks in RI teaching a blended MA curriculum. That instructor trained under Hock Hoccheim. I believe his name is Rafi Derderian

In Western Mass you have Janet Aalfs at Valley Womens Martial Arts, Ernie Labarge at Kicks and Sticks in Easthampton, and JR Roy in Greenfield.

There are quite a few of us in Central Connecticut as well. We often do Sunday seminars of 3-4 hours in lenght . They are usually posted at www.modernarnis.net

kroh

Brown Belt
Reaction score
I posted in the other thread also...you should have put all your requests in the same thread...your email is going to drive you nuts %-}

http://derderian-academy.com
jkdclass.gif

Top notch instructor, Mr. Derderian. Trained under Kevin Seaman, Hoch Hochheim and others. Very knowledgeable, you should give him a call.

If you like, send me a PM and I will give you the Phone Number.
Regards,
Walt

Gulo

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Phone: 781-335-0800
Location: 435 Columbian Street South Weymouth, Massachusetts 02190

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni