Modern Arnis PE cirriculum

Dalum

Green Belt
Reaction score
Has anyone seen a specific list of the cirriculum offered for when MA was offered as part of PE?
(Is it still over there?)

Morgan

Green Belt
Reaction score
Has anyone seen a specific list of the cirriculum offered for when MA was offered as part of PE?
(Is it still over there?)

That is an excellent question! Sorry that I can't answer it, but you've piqued my curiousity regarding the curriculum matter. Are you also asking if the MA program still being taugh in PI? Another excellent question that I'd love to know the answer to as well. Thanks for asking.

Morgan

Dan Anderson

Master of Arts
Reaction score
The closest thing I've seen is the book A Practical Introduction To Arnis by Armando Soteco (I picked this up when I was in the PI). Armando Soteco is the one who took over for Prof. Remy in ths school systems when RP left.

Yours,
Dan Anderson

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The closest thing I've seen is the book A Practical Introduction To Arnis by Armando Soteco (I picked this up when I was in the PI). Armando Soteco is the one who took over for Prof. Remy in ths school systems when RP left.

Yours,
Dan Anderson

Dan was this done regionally or as one unit? i.e. was Armando the head of the School teaching organization?

Thanks

Latest Discussions