Modern Arnis Camp

Datu Tim Hartman

Senior Master
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm proud to announce that May 3-5th, 2002 will be the 1st World Modern Arnis Alliance Camp in Buffalo, New York.
Datu Hartman will be that feature instructor and will have other guest instructors teaching.

The fees will be;
$175 by April 15th
$225 after April 15th
Group rate are available.

This will include a banquet on Saturday night. More information to come, hope to see you there!
:ninja: :karate:

Mao

Black Belt
Reaction score
Well Renegade,
I feel so much better knowing that you actually CAN behave..............and put this in the right forum.:D

I

Icepick

Are you coming up North? We'll show you all the sights of sunny Buffalo. Our mid-April weather is very similar to our October - May weather.....COLD! I'll take you nice places to eat though.

BTW, whassup with that quote? If everyone let everyone else go first, then no one would go at all. DUH!:rolleyes:

Mao

Black Belt
Reaction score
Hey Nosepick,
The quote is "PUT" others first, not let others "GO" first. I'm surprised you missed that being the litigeous type. :D
As for me/us heading north for the rumble in the bronx, or buffalo, whatever, I'll have to REALLY schmooze my lovely wife since it is her b-day on the 4th & our aniv. on the 7th. It'll be 20 years.......................thats right...........
but we'll see. I do want to get together with youins again. We could trade some bjj for some silat or aikido or something. It would be fun to play with sticks and turn each other into popsicles, eh?:samurai:

OP
Datu Tim Hartman

Datu Tim Hartman

Senior Master
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
We are only 20-30 minutes from Niagara Falls. You could swing up there for a little private time!
:idea: :cool:

Mao

Black Belt
Reaction score
Gatorade :p,
Private time..................hhmmm.............sounds good. Do you suppose it's possible with 3 daughters? I AIN'T leavin 'em behind. I couldn't do that and survive the sorority rath. :uzi: :cuss: :wah: :armed:

I

Icepick

Renegade -

Please keep your restraining order in mind when making comments like that! ;)

G

GouRonin

I'm telling Tanaka! Oh you are in biiiig trouble now mister!
:erg::hammer:

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Camp sounds like fun. Eats, training and entertainment.

Is Gou gonna get more flying lessons? :rofl:

OP
Datu Tim Hartman

Datu Tim Hartman

Senior Master
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
One of our guest instructors has been confirmed. JKD Kali instructor Guro Tom Macaluso. Guro Tom placed 2nd in the WEKAF World Championships in Cebu 1992. He will be teaching Largo Mano fighting techniques. More to follow.

:karate: :asian: :ninja:

OP
Datu Tim Hartman

Datu Tim Hartman

Senior Master
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Jaye Spiro, a long time student of GM Remy has committed to being part of the teaching staff at this event. In addition of being a 4th degree in Modern Arnis she is also a student of Balitawak with GM Ted Buot.

More to follow!!!

:asian: :karate: :cheers:

I

Icepick

As another, added attraction, I will perform my world reknowned Gorilla impression, complete with banana and Samsonite!

Renegade, any update on the remaining prospects? I've got inside info and I am PSYCHED!!!

OP
Datu Tim Hartman

Datu Tim Hartman

Senior Master
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Dr. Gyi has been confirmed as guest instructor for our camp.
The free world should be very, very afraid!!!
:armed: :samurai: :uzi: :cheers:

K

Kyle

Is this camp appropriate for beginners? I'm interested if so. I like sharp knives and pointy sticks.

- Kyle

I

Icepick

Kyle -

If you've never trained with Dr. Gyi, you should. He'll floor you! Probably the most badazz 70+ yr. old in existence. His only limitation is that he has to set down his cane before he throws a high knee to your head.

Latest Discussions