moderator?

A

AnimEdge

poo i missread sending a pm as getting a pm, oh well maybe next time :p
Go both of ya

G

Genin Andrew

and Mr. Roley, congrats to them all, i'm sure they'll do us proud...cheers to the future of Martialtalk.

-andrew

Don Roley

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Kaith Rustaz said:
We are still looking for 2 additional mods, 1 for general, 1 for modern.
:asian:

How about Genin Anderws for Modern? You listening Andrew? You seem level headed enough for what will probably be the biggest hot spot on these boards. So send off a PM if you are up to the responsibility.

I would say I will do my best, but I do not expect much trouble in the Traditional section, and I have a very logicaly oriented guy to work with.

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Don Roley said:
I would say I will do my best, but I do not expect much trouble in the Traditional section, and I have a very logicaly oriented guy to work with.
I'm fairly sure this is the first time I've ever been referred to as logical...
:)

Jeff

GAB

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Well I am not really into the Ninja aspect of the arts but I hope you guys can get it together, Good luck, I would suggest the first thing on the list would be to address Sojobow by his right name.
Regards, Gary

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Good point....has he ever offered it though? I honestly don't recall seeing it publically mentioned.

OP
E

Enson

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
i think he mentioned it on e-budo one time. he got dinged for not using his real name.

peace

G

Genin Andrew

"How about Genin Anderws for Modern? You listening Andrew? You seem level headed enough for what will probably be the biggest hot spot on these boards. So send off a PM if you are up to the responsibility."

Thanks for the mention Don, It would be a big responsibility but i dont think i am the best suited for the job, i wouldn't be "active" enough, I think Enson will do us proud! cheers anyway.

-andrew

Latest Discussions