MMGF's personal gallery

marques

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
That's easy for you to say :D I wouldn't have an idea how to do it, oh to be young and computer savvy or just young......:D:D
I am sure you can. Just google 'free website'. Wix, Weebly, Yola... Or wordpress.com Then follow the steps. May take hours to become nice, rather than minutes, but everyone can.

And if you are happy with a domain like mymartialart.providersname.com and some design limitations, it keeps free. If you want mymartialart.com then you have to pay from as little as £10/year. Of course, the sky is the limit for prices and quality...

Last edited:
OP
Mou Meng Gung Fu

Mou Meng Gung Fu

Purple Belt
Reaction score
PicsArt_05-07-03.57.07.jpg

((I couldn't even access the blogs for some reason, much less start my own. My phone also doesn't like to post videos for some reason, so rather than giving myself a headache, I figure I'd just keep it going and use the same approach I've been using since it's simple and it works.))

PicsArt_05-07-03.57.34.jpg

These two pictures are pretty cool. The first picture shows Shihan Jeff Santella (above), a long-time good friend and teacher. Shihan Santella is the founder and headmaster of the Street Defense Services Institute or SDSI for short (second photo). Here you can see one of Shihan's assistants coaching two younger students in a full-contact/cage-like MMA sparring session. Besides offering courses in MMA, the SDSI program also offers traditional martial arts training in Judo, Jujutsu, Karate, Taekwondo and many other styles. Shihan Santella also trains law enforcement officers and U.S. Army personnel, as well as offering classes in street defense. These pictures were taken in the 1990's and 2000's era.

OP
Mou Meng Gung Fu

Mou Meng Gung Fu

Purple Belt
Reaction score
PicsArt_04-19-04.14.58.jpg

This is a picture of my good friend, brother and fellow security officer George Adkins (left center), posing with some of his fellow professional MMA referees inside the cage. Brother George is a black-belt holder in Taekwondo and a veteran MMA sportsman with connections to some of the UFC's top fighters. Despite his many years of MMA experience, however, Brother George is actually quite humble and easy to train with. This picture was taken in the early 2000's era during one of the events.

OP
Mou Meng Gung Fu

Mou Meng Gung Fu

Purple Belt
Reaction score
FB_IMG_1487458377164~2.jpg

Here is a cool picture of my junior Brother Sam, a good friend and training partner of mine. Brother Sam is a self-taught master of Poi arts and fire dancing. Although he has absolutely no prior experience with martial arts, Brother Sam has an amazing gift for natural borne talent and is actually pretty good at self-defense. This picture was taken fairly recently in 2015 (if my memory serves correctly) during a Flow Arts performance on the beach.

Last edited:

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
I am sure you can. Just google 'free website'. Wix, Weebly, Yola... Or wordpress.com Then follow the steps. May take hours to become nice, rather than minutes, but everyone can.

And if you are happy with a domain like mymartialart.providersname.com and some design limitations, it keeps free. If you want mymartialart.com then you have to pay from as little as £10/year. Of course, the sky is the limit for prices and quality...

Maybe this is just me personally, but I find Wix and Weebly to be pains in the ****. The easiest, free website creator for me is WordPress, hands down.

Latest Discussions