MMA Marketplace: Gifts for every MMA fan

Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
12-09-2009 11:26 AM:
ept_sports_mma_experts-596659584-1260371415.jpg
Though shopping days are numbered, you do still have time to finish your holiday shopping. (I finished mine yesterday.) Cagewriter is here to help you check off every MMA fan on your guest list.

For the female MMA fan: Yes, there are plenty of women who love MMA. If you're lucky enough to have one in your life, get her a Fightchix track jacket, available in plain, slightly bedazzled, and completely blinged out (pictured). Buy it here for $40, $50 or $85.

For the guy who has been around since UFC 1, brah: You know the friend I'm speaking of. He's the guy who never fails to remind you that he watched the very first UFC and every one since. Honor his time spent -- and maybe get him to shut up -- with this original logo UFC trucker hat for $24.95.

For your little brother, who wants dreams of turning his wrestling skills into an MMA career: Give him a headstart on his championship by getting him a replica belt. You can get it in a UFC or WEC model for $11.99.

For baby MMA fans: Get them started early with this Octagon onesie for $18.

For the friend who is going to sneak some Jack Daniels into the fights, no matter what: He may as well do it in style. Give him this cage design flask for $14.95, and then plead ignorance when he gets caught by security.

More...
Yahoo! Sports.
Cagewriter is an MMA blog edited by Steve Cofield.

Latest Discussions