Michelle Yeoh

OP
Domino

Domino

Black Belt
Reaction score
Domino, I wondered why you weren't performing the bong sau correctly in class last night. After looking through this thread I see that really you were mimicking putting your arm around Michelle!!! You've got it bad for her for real!

haha thank you very much :)
sore legs from tonight, horse stance, love it.

OP
Domino

Domino

Black Belt
Reaction score
She is the snake 'charmer' in Karate Kid ... my favourite scene tbh of the whole film, the music takes me away.

Wish Tensei was about !

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
:chuckles: Too skinny for me, my friend, tho' she has the beauty of a porcelain doll, true enough.

Gong Li, who co-starred with her in Memoires tho' ... I know she was 'evil' in the film but she still takes your breath away!

oaktree

Master of Arts
Reaction score
If this thread has been brought to life it means he will be back here soon. I have to ask xue, which one is more addicting xingyi or michelle.Interesting Jing likes Maggie q. I like ah sa and ah gill from twins you Know from twin effects or vampire effect. And i like ah sa more.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
If this thread has been brought to life it means he will be back here soon. I have to ask xue, which one is more addicting xingyi or michelle.Interesting Jing likes Maggie q. I like ah sa and ah gill from twins you Know from twin effects or vampire effect. And i like ah sa more.

Again I must say

BLASPHEMER!!! :angry:

This is a Michelle Yeoh thread… NOT a Maggie q, ah sa or ah gill thread

And to answer your question…One is an addiction….the other... is an obsession….I will leave it to you to figure out which is which :EG:

Now if you don't mind.... I'm thinking about Michelle Yeoh doing Xingyiquan :D

michelleyeoh01.jpg

Michelle-Yeoh.jpg

Last edited:

Latest Discussions