Matilda's Guardian Angels

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
In a great act of generosity three big name stars donated their earnings from Heath Ledger's last film, not Batman but the one he was filming when he died, to Ledger's daughter Matilda when they learned that Ledger's will wasn't updated.
http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/goddess/matilda-ledgers-guardian-angels/85?nc

Kudos to Johnny Depp, Jude Law and Colin Farrel for their generosity.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Indeed, Kudos to them!

I wonder if the benefactors of record will be augmenting that fund with what she should receive as well.

OP
MA-Caver

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Indeed, Kudos to them!

I wonder if the benefactors of record will be augmenting that fund with what she should receive as well.
Do you mean royalties from the film? Possible, it would of course I think be left up to the studio (which would be a good PR move).
At least on the actors salary per film, the three are among the highest paid in Hollywood (particularly Depp) that the girl will at least have a nice trust fund when she reaches of age.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Do you mean royalties from the film? Possible, it would of course I think be left up to the studio (which would be a good PR move).
At least on the actors salary per film, the three are among the highest paid in Hollywood (particularly Depp) that the girl will at least have a nice trust fund when she reaches of age.
I was actually referring to those who are currently named in his will ... but your point is valid - that money alone should serve her well.

Latest Discussions