Master Phuoc Phan's Seven Mountains Spirit Fist Kung Fu?

fenglong

Green Belt
Reaction score

:mst:

...and yes, there are more videos of him...

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
fenglong

fenglong

Green Belt
Reaction score
Found on the FB page of this school...

"
[h=6]Seven Mountains Spirit Fist Kung Fu
[/h][h=6]Normally the Than Quyen 神拳 Kung Fu style has mystic mudras of hand-gestures ready for the ultimate fighting decision to evoke the supernatural enhancement. It is crossing between the Chino-Tibet , Hoa-Tạng 華藏 culture inherited of Burmese-Thai-Chinese influences with knee-elbow strikes as close-up, Chinese pressure-point ready aiming at center–line, & keeping distance for Chi preparedness for a lethally performance with …the “Yin leaving, Yang appearing” or reversely ( Âm tàng, Dương xuất 陰離陽出 ). It seemed soft but hard awareness of Thiết Giáp Công Iron-body conditioning.
“Tứ Bộ Bát Quái “ 四步八卦 is a fragment set of internal-external aerobic hand exercise helping to burn asset calories, & showing the diagram of fluent mystic hand form accompanied with theories of Dich King ( Yi Ching ), Hà Đồ ( He Tou 河 圖 洛 書, Lạc Thư ( Lou Shu 洛 書), & the inter-relations in changing principle of Kwai (Quái) 卦 within Càn, Khôn, Ly, Khảm 乾,坤, 離,坎 (Heaven-Earth, Fire-Water relation , interacting started at the “Khi Nạp Đơn Điền”, (Chi grounded Tan Tian ) of Earth element in Lou Shu of abandonment- breathing, before shearing out with its deadly “flowery hands” ( Hoa Quyen ) of its deadly fanciness which giving the opponents no chances of touching. I like the poetic slogan of its “ Xông Thien, Phục Thổ, Thủy Hỏa tương tùy, Khí Trụ Đơn Điền…(” Approaching Heaven, Controlling the Earth, Fire-Water independently changes , Using water to distinguish fire; Taking fire to evaporate water.. .). For this particular standing-up form is most preferred, & need not bothering with lower horse-stance posturing much, only with upper-stances or posters for quick in-out like cat-like actions of other Southern animal forms , & related to the Mystic Eimei of the old days. It’s unity of SanChin ( Tam Chiến Eye,Mind, Body ) appearance. It has its lock-hand, trap-hand,…( nạp, công phá, tạt, đỡ, tiến, qui, tru, tiền hậu tả hữu, trên-dưới-giữa tung-hoàng quyền,…). Its standing up posters can be seen like in Wing Chun, Ermei , Southern Ng Chzu, Praying Mantis (southern), & original Karate classic Hakutsuru of Fu Jian White Crane hand-form's versions which were first came from China.
In this area of MoTsou Fa, Ma Thủ Pháp 魔手法( Ghost Fist) shows the linear of varieties of cursive hand-elements of which we are related to others families, but taught & refined in Vietnam of That Son Quyen like in Indo-Chinese food style of taste. I only showed handset but not footwork of variable kicking’s. The proportion of per unit/time is a Yin-Yang segment hidden within the weather of changing Jei Chi) and hence human beings born & can predict the evolution of things within that time slice. In Kung Fu we call Jei Kung Tiết Công : the sections of a set Jie 節 of manifestation of form like the changing “Kuai” 卦in ancient Yi Ching 易經. Normally I don’t talk much a about kung fu philosophy since people might think we are a cult kung fu sect, & ours was mostly based on oral teaching. I kept it quite in the old days just like the Spirit Buddha Fist Kung Fu for myself. But, now as many request of our students, I would not mind to give out on FB of its hidden knowledge.

"[/h]

OP
fenglong

fenglong

Green Belt
Reaction score
Student of this school...

Last edited by a moderator:

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Found on the FB page of this school...

"
Seven Mountains Spirit Fist Kung Fu

Normally the Than Quyen 神拳 Kung Fu style has mystic mudras of hand-gestures ready for the ultimate fighting decision to evoke the supernatural enhancement. It is crossing between the Chino-Tibet , Hoa-Tạng 華藏 culture inherited of Burmese-Thai-Chinese influences with knee-elbow strikes as close-up, Chinese pressure-point ready aiming at center–line, & keeping distance for Chi preparedness for a lethally performance with …the “Yin leaving, Yang appearing” or reversely ( Âm tàng, Dương xuất 陰離陽出 ). It seemed soft but hard awareness of Thiết Giáp Công Iron-body conditioning.
“Tứ Bộ Bát Quái “ 四步八卦 is a fragment set of internal-external aerobic hand exercise helping to burn asset calories, & showing the diagram of fluent mystic hand form accompanied with theories of Dich King ( Yi Ching ), Hà Đồ ( He Tou 河 圖 洛 書, Lạc Thư ( Lou Shu 洛 書), & the inter-relations in changing principle of Kwai (Quái) 卦 within Càn, Khôn, Ly, Khảm 乾,坤, 離,坎 (Heaven-Earth, Fire-Water relation , interacting started at the “Khi Nạp Đơn Điền”, (Chi grounded Tan Tian ) of Earth element in Lou Shu of abandonment- breathing, before shearing out with its deadly “flowery hands” ( Hoa Quyen ) of its deadly fanciness which giving the opponents no chances of touching. I like the poetic slogan of its “ Xông Thien, Phục Thổ, Thủy Hỏa tương tùy, Khí Trụ Đơn Điền…(” Approaching Heaven, Controlling the Earth, Fire-Water independently changes , Using water to distinguish fire; Taking fire to evaporate water.. .). For this particular standing-up form is most preferred, & need not bothering with lower horse-stance posturing much, only with upper-stances or posters for quick in-out like cat-like actions of other Southern animal forms , & related to the Mystic Eimei of the old days. It’s unity of SanChin ( Tam Chiến Eye,Mind, Body ) appearance. It has its lock-hand, trap-hand,…( nạp, công phá, tạt, đỡ, tiến, qui, tru, tiền hậu tả hữu, trên-dưới-giữa tung-hoàng quyền,…). Its standing up posters can be seen like in Wing Chun, Ermei , Southern Ng Chzu, Praying Mantis (southern), & original Karate classic Hakutsuru of Fu Jian White Crane hand-form's versions which were first came from China.
In this area of MoTsou Fa, Ma Thủ Pháp 魔手法( Ghost Fist) shows the linear of varieties of cursive hand-elements of which we are related to others families, but taught & refined in Vietnam of That Son Quyen like in Indo-Chinese food style of taste. I only showed handset but not footwork of variable kicking’s. The proportion of per unit/time is a Yin-Yang segment hidden within the weather of changing Jei Chi) and hence human beings born & can predict the evolution of things within that time slice. In Kung Fu we call Jei Kung Tiết Công : the sections of a set Jie 節 of manifestation of form like the changing “Kuai” 卦in ancient Yi Ching 易經. Normally I don’t talk much a about kung fu philosophy since people might think we are a cult kung fu sect, & ours was mostly based on oral teaching. I kept it quite in the old days just like the Spirit Buddha Fist Kung Fu for myself. But, now as many request of our students, I would not mind to give out on FB of its hidden knowledge.

"

wow. this is unreadable nonsense.

OP
fenglong

fenglong

Green Belt
Reaction score
Yea and I can mystifly too...
Eh sorry, it skipped your quote. I was talking about their text.

(by the way, nice minimalistic designs, loving em... shame your work got no FB page, I'd like it)

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Yea and I can mystifly too...
Eh sorry, it skipped your quote. I was talking about their text.

i'm at work and video is blocked here so I have not been able to view the videos. I don't know who these people are or what they can do. But that written bit is just plain bad.

I'll give it this much: maybe the guy doesn't speak English well, so the translation is getting garbled. Maybe he ran what he wrote thru an online translator, and it came out garbled. I've seen some pretty awful stuff come out of those translators.

Or maybe he deliberately wrote it like this, in which case it's just plain garbage. There's no mysticism there. There's only smoke and mirrors hiding nonsense.

This kind of thing isn't real. It's junk. There are only a couple of things that go into good kung fu: a good teacher who is good AT TEACHING, regardless of how good is own technical and fighting skill level is, and then a whole lot of damn hard work. Nothing more, and nothing less. That's all there is to it. There are no magic bullets. There is only the need to understand the method, and then that pesky damn hard work. If you are looking for some mythic, mysterious, hidden secret knowledge that will give you a magic bullet, you are gonna be disappointed. That path is just chasing rainbows.

(by the way, nice minimalistic designs, loving em...)

thank you.

OP
fenglong

fenglong

Green Belt
Reaction score
... There's no mysticism there. There's only smoke and mirrors hiding nonsense....

Isn't everything beyond smoke and mirrors mystic, regardless whether valuable or not? I'm not implying that text had or had not made sense, but it you are going to notice the analogy with their videos....

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Isn't everything beyond smoke and mirrors mystic, regardless whether valuable or not? I'm not implying that text had or had not made sense, but it you are going to notice the analogy with their videos....

honestly, it just makes my BS meter go crazy.

OP
fenglong

fenglong

Green Belt
Reaction score
Maybe you need one with a larger scale...

OP
fenglong

fenglong

Green Belt
Reaction score
Aye... and move the seperator further to the top. =p

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
HAAAHAHAHAHA!!! WTF is this *****?!?!?!?

ARNOLD

White Belt
Reaction score
This kind of thing isn't real. It's junk. There are only a couple of things that go into good kung fu: a good teacher who is good AT TEACHING, regardless of how good is own technical and fighting skill level is, and then a whole lot of damn hard work. Nothing more, and nothing less. That's all there is to it. There are no magic bullets. There is only the need to understand the method, and then that pesky damn hard work. If you are looking for some mythic, mysterious, hidden secret knowledge that will give you a magic bullet, you are gonna be disappointed. That path is just chasing rainbows.

Hi Flying Crane

I am a student at SVMT Kung Fu. I don't think you mean any harm, but you wrote this quoted post as if you knew what you were talking about! With pride for my school, I respectfully remind you that you have no clue!

Consider this example: You are an American car mechanic. A Japanese engineer at Toyota writes a post in broken English detailing the precision internal fluid mechanics of a braking or suspension system.

Perhaps you have wrenched on a few thousand Toyotas in your career. You consider yourself an expert in your field, so much so that you are blind to the fact that your field is SO SMALL when compared to a true martial system.

Even if the engineer had written that post in CLEAR English, you still wouldn't understand it. You are a mechanic, you haven't even taken Intro to Calculus! How could you BELIEVE, forget about UNDERSTAND, fluid mechanics?

The same is true with Sifu Phan's post! He writes those posts for people seeking higher knowledge! Some people are content with the physical art! Some people don't want to be engineers! It doesn't matter to me, because martial art is a tool that you use to benefit your own life. Please don't use it as a pedestal from which you freely judge what you don't understand!

Come see a class one day, you may convert! Or you may get scared!

ARNOLD

White Belt
Reaction score
It was just a joke, converting! Sifu Phan teaches an advanced system; it is a difficult path to follow!

Thanks for your opinion Master Geezer!

Latest Discussions