>Clemson University. It was in the local newspaper and

>even Jay Leno mentioned it. It was a huge wedding with

>about 300 guests. After the wedding at the reception,

>the groom got up on stage with a microphone to talk to

>the crowd. He said he wanted to thank everyone for

>coming, many from long distances, to support them at

>their wedding. He especially wanted to thank the

>bride's and his family and to thank his new

>father-in-law for providing such a lavish reception.

>As a token of his deep appreciation he said he wanted

>to give everyone a special gift just from him. So

>taped to the bottom of everyone's chair, including the

>wedding party, was a manila envelope. He said this was

>his gift to everyone, and asked them to open their

>envelope. Inside each manila envelope was an 8x10

>glossy of his bride having sex with the best man. The

>groom had gotten suspicious of them weeks earlier and

>had hired a private Investigator to tail them. After just standing

>there, just watching the guests' reactions for a couple of minutes, he

>turned to the best man and said, "F--- you!". Then he turned to his

>bride and said, "F--- you!". Then he turned to the dumbfounded

>crowd and said, "I'm outta here." He had the marriage

>annulled first thing in the morning. While most people

>would have canceled the wedding immediately after

>finding out about the affair, this guy goes through

>with the charade, as if nothing were wrong. His revenge...

>making the bride's parents pay over $32,000 for a 300 guest

>wedding and reception, and best of all, trashing the bride's

>and best man's reputations in front of 300 friends and family

>members. This guy has balls the size of church bells. Do you

>think we might get a MasterCard "priceless" commercial out

>of this?

>

> > > > > > Retaining fee and final invoice for the P.I. one day plus

> > > > > > expenses..................................$650.

> > > > > > Elegant wedding reception for 300 family members and

> > > > > > Friends.......................................$32,000.

> > > > > > Wedding photographs commemorating the

> > > > > > occasion.......................................$3,000.

> > > > > > Deluxe two week honeymoon accommodations in

> > > > > > Maui............................................$8,500.

> > > > > > The look on everyone's face when they see the 8x10

> > > > > >

> > > > > > glossy of the bride humping the best

> > > > > > man..........................................Priceless.

> > > > > > There are some things money can't buy, for everything

> > > > > >

> > > > > > else there's MASTERCARD.

OULobo

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
That's an old one and a pretty well confirmed urban legend. Not that it still isn't a great story. It reminds me of the one where a guy and a girl are dating when they go to college and they foolishly try ro make it work on separate campuses. Finally, the girl wants to break it off and the guy resists, so she invites a random guy to her room and makes a video of herself. . .ughhh. . .how to put this delicatly. . .performing on him. Then she sends it to the guy to finalize the breakup. he gets it, watches it and promptly sends it to her parents. With a note that says "Dear Mom and Dad, Having a great time at college. Love, so and so."

OULobo

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
How about this one?

"Possibly it was the excitement of going out with Dave, her new boyfriend, for the first time. Alternatively, it could have been something she had eaten. Whatever the reason, Caroline had been stricken for the last hour with a rather bad attack of wind. By the time her date arrived it was all she could do to get from the house and into the car without disgracing herself. As Dave closed the door on her side and walked round to his, in desperation Caroline exploded with a very large and loud fart.
Dave, getting into the driving seat, appeared not to have noticed. However, turning to her and indicating towards the back seat he said, "Let me introduce my two friends, Linda and Brian. I thought they would like to join us tonight!"

OULobo

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Okay, this is the last one, I promise.

"When Apollo Mission Astronaut Neil Armstrong first walked on the moon, he not only gave his famous "One small step for man; one giant leap for mankind" statement, but followed it by several remarks, including the usual COM traffic between him, the other astronauts, and Mission Control. Before he re-entered the lander, he made the enigmatic remark "Good luck, Mr. Gorsky."
Many people at NASA thought it was a casual remark concerning some rival Soviet Cosmonaut. However, upon checking, [they found] there was no Gorsky in either the Russian or American space programs.

Over the years, many people have questioned him as to what the "Good luck, Mr. Gorsky" statement meant. On July 5, in Tampa Bay, FL, while answering questions following a speech, a reporter brought up the 26- year-old question to Armstrong. He finally responded. It seems that Mr. Gorsky had died and so Armstrong felt he could answer the question. When he was a kid, Neil was playing baseball with his brother in the backyard. His brother hit a fly ball which landed in front of his neighbors' bedroom window. The neighbors were Mr. and Mrs. Gorksy. As he leaned down to pick up the ball, he heard Mrs. Gorsky shouting at Mr. Gorsky, "Oral sex? Oral sex you want? You'll get oral sex when the kid next door walks on the moon!"

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by OULobo
How about this one?

"Possibly it was the excitement of going out with Dave, her new boyfriend, for the first time. Alternatively, it could have been something she had eaten. Whatever the reason, Caroline had been stricken for the last hour with a rather bad attack of wind. By the time her date arrived it was all she could do to get from the house and into the car without disgracing herself. As Dave closed the door on her side and walked round to his, in desperation Caroline exploded with a very large and loud fart.
Dave, getting into the driving seat, appeared not to have noticed. However, turning to her and indicating towards the back seat he said, "Let me introduce my two friends, Linda and Brian. I thought they would like to join us tonight!"

This one was actually a commercial on TV :)

OP
P

pknox

Speaking of urban legends, did you guys see "Mythbusters" on the Discovery Channel yet? They take a couple of possible urban legends and attempt to prove or disprove them based on experiments. I thought it was a pretty cool show. Here's a link to the guys who star in it:

http://www.adamsavage.com/tvshow.html

OULobo

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by pknox
Speaking of urban legends, did you guys see "Mythbusters" on the Discovery Channel yet? They take a couple of possible urban legends and attempt to prove or disprove them based on experiments. I thought it was a pretty cool show. Here's a link to the guys who star in it:

http://www.adamsavage.com/tvshow.html

They have the same thing on MTV, I think it is literally called the Urban Myths Show or something like that.

OP
P

pknox

Originally posted by OULobo
They have the same thing on MTV, I think it is literally called the Urban Myths Show or something like that.

Cool! I'll have to check that out.

Hmmm...I'm wondering if I'm too old to watch MTV - I hope they don't ask for ID... ;)

OULobo

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by pknox
Cool! I'll have to check that out.

Hmmm...I'm wondering if I'm too old to watch MTV - I hope they don't ask for ID... ;)

Never too old to watch MTV. Especially when Britney is on.

Latest Discussions