Martial Arts Vacations?

I

islandtime

Originally posted by Seig

Gene, if you let me know where in VA, I might be able to be of some help to you in planning your trip.:asian:
......................................................................................................

Thanks,,
The seminar is going to be in Myrtle Beach SC this year.. They usually have a designated cheaper hotel and such so I think I will have it handled..BUT I will keep your kind offer in mind

Too bad that I'm not a surfer boy anymore.. I spent many many hours all along that area catching the best waves on the East Coast at Nags Head and Hatteras ,,,,(wipes away nostalgic tear in corner of eye)

Gene Gabel:asian:

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I tookk a few days off last month and guess what I spent the time doing martial arts related business.
Now I have just put in for my next days off. Your right if you think its for the same reason. The only difference is this time my wife will be with me.
Maybe I should find time to do something else once in a while, but then I'd br getting into trouble of some kind.
Shadow

R

Rob_Broad

I am currently planning on attending Jeff Blay's annual Kenpo Camp in Schenactdy NY this august. The only snag that this camp again falls on my wife's birthday. I would love for her to attend the event with me to be a semi vacation, but she is dragging her feet on the idea. All of the vacation time she takes is always spend with her family doing one thing or another, I have to tarvel to see with her and put up with boring family reunions, weddings that take way too long, and whatever the family wants.

Any suggestions on how to get her to attend this event with me?

I had a blast at the event last year and the guilt of missing her birthday was the only unpleasant part of the entire weekend.

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Good luck Rob. Wifes can be just a little sticky when they get an idea in their heads ( for or against something).
I'm lucky I quess mine has always been by my side and usualy enjoys event related to the Arts.

OP
A

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
My BJJ instructor goes to Brazil for three weeks each year to compete and train.

Latest Discussions