Martial Arts Equipment Stores In Boston/Chinatown ??

• Thread starter wah_lum_mad_hatter714
  • Start date
W

wah_lum_mad_hatter714

ello everyone,
new guy on martialtalk.com here, but i'm still hoping that someone could help out. i'm going to boston this weekend for a few days and was hoping that there was some decent equipment stores in chinatown or other parts of the city, seeing as there are none in the western part of massachusetts where i'm from. if anyone on here is from boston, or has gone there shopping for equipment, could you pass along some info to me? names of stores or just a simple "yes" or "no" would be great, street addresses would be even better, but not necessary. thanks in advance to anyone who replies !!!

-christopher

OP
W

WLMantisKid

I dont know anything specific...

But you can always check the yellow pages, a community directory, or just walk around and hope to find something.

sorry I couldnt be of more help

7starmantis

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome to the boards!! Make yourself comfortable and feel free to respond and create new threads if you like. Looking forward to hearing your input on things!

I dont know of any in that area, but there are many very good stores you can order from online. If you interested, I'll post a few links. Otherwise, like WLMantisKid said, check the local listings.

7sm

Latest Discussions