Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
This notice was posted on Rustaz.com.
Malcolm was a good soul, and brought joy in to many peoples hearts.

Rest easy my friend.

normal_DSC00727_JPG.jpg

Picture of Malcolm in his trademark Punisher teeshirt with Rich Parsons from Toronto Trek 17.

====
From the Finnegan's Squad official site and the news was put out by Gary Davidson - Creator of Finnegan's Squad and good friend of Malcolm's.

It is with tremendous sadness that I inform everyone Malcolm has passed away.

The details are slow in coming but what we know is that he died on Tuesday, September 13, 2005 sometime in the afternoon.

Police are still attempting to contact family members so if anyone knows how to contact Malcolm's relatives, either in Ontario, Canada or in Manchester, England please have them contact Peel Regional Police in Mississauga Ontario, or the Toronto Police Services directly; or through their local authorities.

I promise that as things calm down and we absorb this devasting news that more information will be posted here, but I felt it important to let everyone know what we could.

Those who have been advised already are grieving each in their own way at the loss of this very special man. I hope each of you find solace in your memories of encounters with him, in person and through these channels. We at Titan shall miss him terribly.

Take care everyone. I am sorry to be the bearer of this sad news.

Gary Davidson

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Another member of MT passes. Peace, Malcom. :asian:

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member