Looks like a restore was done.

ATC

Senior Master
Reaction score
Seem that a few post are gone and the recent ones here seem to be missing quite a bit of their threds. Must have had to restore from back a few days.

We lost a week. See thread in Admin Announcements for the painful story.

Granfire the TKD section lost probaly 25 threads and maybe 500 post. That is a shame you did not notice.

And I was about to get my Black Belt too. Now I feel like I have just been told that I will not test, as I am not ready.
icon9.gif

We can retest on Saturday, plenty of time to "train" LOL

And I was about to get my Black Belt too. Now I feel like I have just been told that I will not test, as I am not ready.
icon9.gif

You only need 46 post counts get going make threads and poast like a post whore extreme,,, wait that is me.....
icon10.gif

Guess once again I have been demoted in rank.... now I will have to explain this one too when people ask why I think I should be skipping or asking for reduction of time. sheeees You guys....:)

hey... even my bright shiny face ,avatar, is gone....dag nabbit

Granfire the TKD section lost probaly 25 threads and maybe 500 post. That is a shame you did not notice.

/bow

Indeed, it is a shame.

The again, I am always glad when I happen to remember to get out of bed before I head out for the day. :D

I just thought someone posted something good about Kukkiwon on those threads.........................:ultracool

You only need 46 post counts get going make threads and poast like a post whore extreme,,, wait that is me.....
icon10.gif
Surely, if there's any qualified to guide and coach him as he prepares for the challenge, it's you, Terry!

I just thought someone posted something good about Kukkiwon on those threads.........................:ultracool

remember.... it's like beetle juice. you have to say it 3 times....

kukkiwon, kukkiwon, kukkiwon....

oh... my shining smile is back ....

Back