Looking for an instructor

The Kai

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Hey I was wondering if anyone could help me out I am looking for any info an a Charles Henry, who recieved his rank in TAE KWON DO-O DO KWAN from Gen Hong Choi(ITF) O Do Kwan, and
Grandmaster Whang KEE TANG SOO DO.

He should be a pretty high ranking guy (7th or 8th degree) down in georgia

Miles

Senior Master
Reaction score
Todd,

Spookey/Mr. Bateman is a TKDin with an Oh Do Kwan background.

I suggest you PM him. I haven't seen too many posts from him lately.

Miles

Spookey

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Mr. Kai,

I am not familiar with this fellow, however I have lived in Atlanta for many years and may have some beneficial contacts.

Might I ask where in Georgia he last taught, his approximate age, and his ethnic background. (Do you know who his Taekwon-Do instructor was)

Miles,

Started a new job, a new contract on my second job, and my daughter is here for the summer. I'll be around a bit more now that all is settled and in palce!

TAEKWON!
SpooKeY

OP
The Kai

The Kai

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Older, even probably retired
Trained under Gen Choi
and Whang kee

OP
The Kai

The Kai

Master of Arts
Reaction score
The name could also be Charlotte Henry

40th Alabama

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Spooky,
I once trained under a Charles Henry (wife Brenda Henry) at Joe Corley Karate in Marietta. That would be back around 71-72. Charles left Corley and opened a studio in Pensacola about that same time. I always thought that Charles got his black belt from Hong Shik Chung as this is who he recommended that I study under when I left Corley as a green belt. I've heard the rumors of the cross dress thing, but have no reason to believe them to be true.

Latest Discussions