Looking for American Kenpo near Alexandria, VA

Nightingale

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hi! I have a friend who is looking for an American Kenpo school in Alexandria, VA. Parker style preferred, Tracy ok. I can't find much on the internet, and I'm on the other coast, so I'm not much help. Any info would be much appreciated!

-N-

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like there are a few places around; I just did web searches and turned up schools in Woodbridge, Manassas, and maybe Alexandria itself. How much can your friend travel within the region to train?

OP
Nightingale

Nightingale

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
She'd prefer to keep things as close to home as possible, as she doesn't have the most reliable transportation. She's in Old Town Alexandria.

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
She'd prefer to keep things as close to home as possible, as she doesn't have the most reliable transportation. She's in Old Town Alexandria.

Just guessing -- but probably not going to find a lot of MA at all in Old Town or real close. More that'll be Metro accessible, but as you limit styles, you limit choices. TKD would probably be easy. Ed Parker's Kenpo... much harder. Not saying I know it all -- but I'm not real aware of a lot EPAK in the area.

Latest Discussions