Looking for a closer school

samors

White Belt
Reaction score
I live in union county NJ and my current Muay Thai school is about 40 mins away. I was only there a month, then realized it was too far away especially after working 9- 11 hrs a day.

There is 2 America's finest kickboxing schools by me but I really love the art of Muay Thai and have searched google and martial arts websites with no luck.

Maybe there is a low profile one lurking out there somewhere, please help if you know of any. thx

supernaut

White Belt
Reaction score
Have a look at cornerstonemartialarts.net, its in Union NJ I believe. I havent trained there but will check it out when my health improves(disc problems in neck and back). Hope this helps.

OP
S

samors

White Belt
Reaction score
wow thanks alot, ill be checking that out this week.

Neal

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Thanks, it good to know about Cornerstone
Do you have any recommendations for a school of similar styles in Middlesex County, NJ? Thank you in advance.

supernaut

White Belt
Reaction score
Neal , I havent trained at Cornerstone or any where else around here (south Amboy), but due to back problems Ive had time on my hands to surf the web to see whats around here. I see theres a place in Morganville called Fatjos and I talked to the guy at New Brunswick boxing gym , he said they were starting up some Muay Thai there. The only place I have trained in NJ is Advanced Fighting Systems in Mahwah with Phil Dunlap so that would be the only place I could reccomend. Its actually Burmese Boxing and groundwork at AFS. The others Im just passing along info trying to help out. Good luck to you and I hope this helps.

Latest Discussions