Looking for a class in the UK...

spiderboy

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

My girlfriend is looking for a beginners Tai Chi class in Bristol, UK. She has looked on the Internet already and there are a few to choose from, can anyone recommend a particular class or instructor?

Respectfully,

Alex

East Winds

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Alex,

Check out the Tai Chi Union for Great Britain Website at www.taichiunion.com and then look at the Instructor listing. Its a good place to start to find a Registered Instructor. Beware of people who are not registered with either the TCUGB or the BCCMA (British Council for Chinese Martial Arts).

Good luck with your search

Regards

Alistair Sutherland

kenposikh

Blue Belt
Reaction score
spiderboy said:
Hi everyone,

My girlfriend is looking for a beginners Tai Chi class in Bristol, UK. She has looked on the Internet already and there are a few to choose from, can anyone recommend a particular class or instructor?

Respectfully,

Alex

HI Alex,

Just here in York Road reading your posts with your instructor 2 points, Your instructor wonders what is wrong with the transportation system between Bristol and Feniton Your instructor can provide bus, coach, and rail timetables!!!

2. Jogging is very good fitness and she will not have to do the warm up when she gets there.

p.s. where are you!!!

OP
spiderboy

spiderboy

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hi Amrik,

She doesn't really want to train anywhere i might be able to tell her what to do - apparently i can get a bit bossy?

I dont see it though ;)

When she's back from Uni might try to get her to a class or two, you never know...

I was in Spain last week, back training last night - man i need to get back in shape :(

See you soon,

Alex

Latest Discussions