Live Sword Cuts on Human Body

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
This was a psych trip too - what the crap was he doing, putting a cuke in the guy's mouth, then removing it to place on his groin??? Did anyone else catch that but me? What's up with that?

:idunno:

I noticed it, but assumed that it was just a standard part of the live-cucumber-cuts-on-student's-body thing... I mean, what do I know about such things??

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I thought he was going to perform a horizontal slice, but when he didn't and the cuke was removed from its original location (plunged into the throat) and placed on the groin ... well ... one wonders.

exile

To him unconquered.
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I thought he was going to perform a horizontal slice, but when he didn't and the cuke was removed from its original location (plunged into the throat) and placed on the groin ... well ... one wonders.

Indeed one does!

The whole episode left me feeling a little bit...disturbed, as though I had stumbled into an S&M orgy room while trying to find a discount CD shop...

Cirdan

Senior Master
Reaction score
The whole episode left me feeling a little bit...disturbed, as though I had stumbled into an S&M orgy room while trying to find a discount CD shop...

You may be right. That fat guy does look a lot like Ron Jeremy....

tellner

Senior Master
Reaction score
You may be right. That fat guy does look a lot like Ron Jeremy....

Ron Jeremy is at the top of his field. And from all reports - I've never seen his work - he has a better weapon and wields it with competent professionalism ;)

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ron Jeremy is at the top of his field. And from all reports - I've never seen his work - he has a better weapon and wields it with competent professionalism ;)
... oh the possibilities with this one ... but Bob doesn't like it when his staff members veer a thread off-topic, hence I'll refrain ...

*sigh*

exile

To him unconquered.
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
... oh the possibilities with this one ... but Bob doesn't like it when his staff members veer a thread off-topic, hence I'll refrain ...

*sigh*

C'mon, Geo—I'm sure Bob will forgive you just this once!

Besides, who's to say it will be judged as off-topic, given the weirdness of the original topic? I mean, we're already in Horror Stories, so might as well go for broke, eh?

tellner

Senior Master
Reaction score

*sigh*

Come on. If you're getting straight lines like that you are Morally Obligated to take advantage of them. It says so right here in the Constitution :D

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Your constitution or mine? :boing1:

But I can't say ... it ... here. :uhoh: