Lisa's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
I'm drinking to the fact, that after a couple of hours of chipping away at 6 inches of snow + 1 inch of ice today, I can FINALLY get out of my driveway!!!

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Here's to Lisa's daughter Connor! :cheers:

I tend to like my drinks simple, as when I want a drink, I don't want to have to remember how to mix it... so I'll have Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum and Coke - no ice.

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well my younger son who happens to be Autistic just had his 6th birthday. We think he's gonna be ok. My wife has done a helluva job working with him. I think I'll drink to that...

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Well my younger son who happens to be Autistic just had his 6th birthday. We think he's gonna be ok. My wife has done a helluva job working with him. I think I'll drink to that...

cool! Did you have a birthday party for him? If so, how did that go?

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Lots of cheering to Conner! She'll do great!!!!!

OP
Lisa

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Whoot! I can definitely drink to that!

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
cool! Did you have a birthday party for him? If so, how did that go?

His birthday was a coulpe of days ago but we'll be celebrating Saturday at Legoland with his brother and a few of his friends. I'll let you know how it go's.

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Wow, we still drinkin' to my daughter...cool. She will be so proud.

Yes, Infy, Pics will be posted. She will be competing on Feb 28 and March 2. I will post after that!

So, what else we drinkin' to tonight?

Yes a nice beer would be good. Maybe some TeQuilla shots on the side. Oh did I mention that My Boss is on Vacation and I have to work this weekend because other people could not get their job done, and "we" have to get back on schedule. The wierd stuff is now I have to spend a few hours getting paperwork in place to work the weekend and still not get paid. :(

Yeah Air Rifle Comps! Go Team!

OP
Lisa

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yes a nice beer would be good. Maybe some TeQuilla shots on the side. Oh did I mention that My Boss is on Vacation and I have to work this weekend because other people could not get their job done, and "we" have to get back on schedule. The wierd stuff is now I have to spend a few hours getting paperwork in place to work the weekend and still not get paid. :(

Yeah Air Rifle Comps! Go Team!

Oh Rich, my friend. I hear ya. I have to work on my day off too cause my boss is out of town. :(

Cheers my friend! I will drown my sorrows with ya! :D

OP
Lisa

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I see that you have a birthday Saturday. Hope you have a Happy Birthday and if your in Southern California stop by Legoland and join in the fun. My treat...

Holy Crap! I forgot it was my birthday coming up! Wow! Ummm...guess I should go and bug my family about presents! :uhyeah:

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I'm off from work on Monday, so that will be a nice short break! The kids will be off from school as well. We haven't made any plans yet what we as a family will do; we expect it'll be a good and fun day together.

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Holy Crap! I forgot it was my birthday coming up! Wow! Ummm...guess I should go and bug my family about presents! :uhyeah:

Are you going to hint for some MA items? :uhyeah:

Status
Not open for further replies.