Liberal censorship

Status
Not open for further replies.

john2054

Green Belt
Reaction score
There now seems to be a liberal amount of censorship taking place here on martialtalk. I have tried writing private messages to tez and the admin and they havent got through, which can only lead me to believe that my private messages ability has been disabled. Also my thread on my books has been shut, i think because of a rambling message i posted shortly before its termination, but there was also a comment on a negative link i posted, with negative content at least. And for that i can only assume that you were refering to my report on iraq. I'm sorry. Please grow some.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
:lfao:

that a message does not get through can mean that a person has you on the ignore list, or - ever so sinister - that their inbox is full.

And of all things, one can't argue that there is anything liberal nor censored on MT.

Master Dan

Master Black Belt
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score

that a message does not get through can mean that a person has you on the ignore list, or - ever so sinister - that their inbox is full.

And of all things, one can't argue that there is anything liberal nor censored on MT.

I was going to ask this question myself if we did an accurate poll with only a yes or no button are you a conservative or liberal my feeling is an overwhelming majority would be concervative to the right?

Also his thread getting shut down with reference to his book is policy related to you have to be a paid type of membership to advertise or promote a product so that is not censor ship it a money issue to advertise am I wrong?

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
1- This isn't where/how you discuss issues with policy.

2- I don't see any PM's from you to me in weeks.

3- Admins aren't allowed to put anyone on ignore.

4- I checked out help desk and see no messages from you either.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I was going to ask this question myself if we did an accurate poll with only a yes or no button are you a conservative or liberal my feeling is an overwhelming majority would be concervative to the right?

Also his thread getting shut down with reference to his book is policy related to you have to be a paid type of membership to advertise or promote a product so that is not censor ship it a money issue to advertise am I wrong?

It was an ad policy violation.

Status
Not open for further replies.