Let's hook up in Seattle!

L

Les Sipes

To All Martial Artists-
"Everybody complains about the weather, but nobody ever does anything about it."

I believe there is a need to come together and take a weekend to
maintain a bridge between our Kenpo communities. I am extending an invitation to all artists to pack your gym bags, buy an extra mouthpiece, take out the politics and bias, and share what makes our art great.

It is time to look at our schedules and circle the first weekend in April, 2004, for a trip to Seattle for a great opportunity to join in some excellent Kenpo seminars and great fellowship with some of the top Kenpoists in our era. (www.reunionofwarriors.com)

I will be hosting our second "Reunion of Warriors" at the Doubletree Hotel in Bellevue, WA. on April 3rd, and if you were here last year, you can testify to a very successfull event.
We had intense "What If" instruction with Sigung Steve LaBounty and the impressive rapid fire techniques of Prof. John Sepulveda.
We enjoyed the practical application of basics and the workout shared with us by Dr. T.R. Crimi, ( a real sweat fest), and then given an introduction to sport massage and "Trigger Point" therapy from Sifu Alan Henderson.

This year I am proud to announce that my very special guests will be Sigung Steve Labounty and Sibok Tom Kelly, (talk about "Getting back to the Rock")
Working with Sigung is an experience in "alot less "chin-boogie" and alot more sweat". Its original "Iron Worker" ethic.
Sibok Kelly will bring a history and insight that is I would consider "can't miss".

Our instructors this year will have another exciting mix of formats.
Dr. T.R. Crimi will be introducing Kappo (resuscitation methods).
Prof. Bob White will be shareing some of his very effective competition fighting drills.
Prof. John Sepulveda will thrill us all with his incredible workshop on practical application of techniques and follow up.
And new to our gathering is Sifu Marty Zinanovich, a LaBounty family member, who brings his acclaimed "Blade/Club Disarm" techniques to the mat.

I would like to also give a special salute to the other LaBounty family members, my big brothers in the art, my guides- Dennis Conatser, Alan Henderson, Glenn (Scooter) Karnovsky, John Smith, Art DelGado, and Mike Freeman, for their support and teaching.

Come on up and join us for a great learning and shareing experience and fellowship.

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Sounds like another "Don't miss" opportunity to me! Great line up, great Hosts, and great accomodations!

A Five Star Event!:bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb:

:) :asian: :)

OP
L

Les Sipes

Sifu-
My apologies for the misspelled name. I know how it's spelled, however, I am the worst keyboard operator in history.
Martys name is ZANINOVICH.
We're looking forward to seeing you here, Sir.
In All Respect-
Lse Spies

Latest Discussions