Last Poster #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoshin1600

Senior Master
Reaction score
Doesn't the thread close and start over at 10 k posts? If your the last poster I think Oprah gives you a car or something. So I was thinking of hacking the game by filling it with one word posts.

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Got woken up from a dream the other that I was at a boxing training camp, and one of the trainers there wouldn't let me box southpaw. Explained to him it's a legitimate way to box, proved it to him, and also I can't throw hard hooks with my left due to a shoulder issue (true outside of dreamland), and he didn't care. Told me I had to, or I had to leave, no refund. I woke up furious about an hour after I went to sleep, couldn't fall asleep again until 3/4. Then had to get up a little before 7 for work. Did not end up being a fun workday.
How bizarre! Almost like how lefthanders were seen as rather abnormal/wrong back in the day (I don't know the full reason or story behind it though)

dvcochran

Grandmaster
Reaction score
How bizarre! Almost like how lefthanders were seen as rather abnormal/wrong back in the day (I don't know the full reason or story behind it though)
My parents tried to convert me to right handed by tying my left hand to my side. My first grade teacher was on board with it and I went through most of the year with my arm tied for some of each day. It never took. I am 'extremely' left handed.
Funny the things people can fixate on.

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
My parents tried to convert me to right handed by tying my left hand to my side. My first grade teacher was on board with it and I went through most of the year with my arm tied for some of each day. It never took. I am 'extremely' left handed.
Funny the things people can fixate on.

Wwwwwow... really...! That is rather full on...

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
That very first Last Poster thread was epic... wonder if this will go to 67,960 :eek:

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
sooo
I downloaded Libre CADyesterday.
And I was going to listen to the tutorial on the chromebook, while having it open on the other computer
And I promptly clicked something and changed the look.
Anybody have an intuitive CAD program they want to share?

dvcochran

Grandmaster
Reaction score
sooo
And I was going to listen to the tutorial on the chromebook, while having it open on the other computer
I still use AutoCad. As far as I know there are still free version of LT. Technically for students but I am not aware of any issues with the casual user downloading it.
sooo

We have used AutoCad for years.
As far as I know you can still download a student version of AutoCad. Check out this link.
Student and Education Software | 1-Year License | Autodesk Education Community

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Doesn't the thread close and start over at 10 k posts? If your the last poster I think Oprah gives you a car or something. So I was thinking of hacking the game by filling it with one word posts.

I was just answering with a one word answer. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions