Last Poster #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Good news, it sounds like.
Is there any actual reason for him to be convinced that, or is it just fatalism/weakness post-illness?

Cancer diagnosis. Ironically, they are convinced (MDs) that he contracted Covid, at the hospital, getting tested for cancer. As for weakness, I don't think he has ever been weak a day in his life. Ex-marine (WWII) and ex pro-athlete

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Cancer diagnosis. Ironically, they are convinced (MDs) that he contracted Covid, at the hospital, getting tested for cancer. As for weakness, I don't think he has ever been weak a day in his life. Ex-marine (WWII) and ex pro-athlete
Damn. Good thing is that cancer isn't as unbeatable as it once was, hopefully he can beat that too!

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
battling the crazy today....
the bankteller didn't have it all together this morning....I am not sure if she got my request for checks or not (I expected her to ask with what number I wanted them to start, or something....

the grocery store was full of people and empty shelves....

taled with my cashier, I had seen him around, he was one of the pick-up shoppers.
well, he tells me, he's been sick since July, and over 3 months out of work (!) and still not 100%, that's why he is now on the register. He's having a heart scan to find out why he is still having shortness of breath.
yeah....He didn't say what he had....

And then I heard the news from DC.....
Interesting times, my friends
Interesting times.

Cats are jerks as usual though.
Everything is flying off the tables!

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I get it. And I'm sorry. This country is at a crossroads and I don't have a sense of humor right now either. Take it easy, man.
it was the perfect euphemism.
Allegory
And timing.

And we can stick with that vs getting this locked down less than 200 posts before the goal post
Humor is when you laugh anyhow
Otherwise you'd need a lot of bail money.

How is Olympia doing?
the morons in Montgomery can't even grief the end of a power couple in a relevant manner.
it's not like Memaw would send them to bed without supper.

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Yeah just heard about it today... crazy... and very sad to be honest. It's certainly not a nice start to 2021... at a loss for words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions